I am considering doing my first surgery at Dr. Ali Emre karadeniz Clinic .. Your opinion?

Hello all

After some good research, maybe not the best ever research, I am considering doing my first ht surgery at Dr. Ali Emre karadeniz Clinic.

I need to take my final decision. So, what is your opinion?

What are his pros and cons?

What are your opinion in his results? Are the poor results too many?

What his patients often complain of?

Did any one complain from over-harvesting or poor density?

Is he good at drawing the hair line?

Is his staff qualified enough especially at extracting the grafts?

As everyone, I don't want my donor area to be damaged, especially that I may need another surgery in the future. Also, I want excellent density and natural hair line.

In case you may recommend another doctor or clinic .. please recommend some one on the same price level.

Thanks

Edited by Optimistic1

From what I know:

Pros:

Very affordable.

He does most of the work.

Reputation for doing things right.

Seems very smart.  He has PH.d

Can do FUE or FUT.

Can do manual or motorized extraction.

I prefer manual.

YouTube: "Dr. Feller rotary/suction machines."

According to Dr. Feller and many others, motorized FUE may damage grafts.

Edited by True

Out of curiosity is there any reason why you haven’t chosen a physician that is recommended by our community? Those we recommend have been prescreened and have proven to meet our high standards.   At the end of the day, patients are the ones who decide who is recommended here and who is not.  

Of course, my post is not meant to suggest that Dr. Karadeniz Doesn’t do good work however, those recommended by our community have a proven track record of producing outstanding results. They are highly visible online and are willing to stand up to public scrutiny. Those are the hair surgeons that  most end up selecting because they know they are in the best hands. 

To see who we recommend  in Turkey, visit https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list.asp?StateAbr=TKY 

Simply click on a physician‘s name to learn more about each one. You can also click “consult now“ to ask each doctor a question and get a free consult online.  

Best wishes,

Bill

• Administrators

I can’t say much about Dr. Kardeniz, but I know our recommended physicians have a long list of actual patient reviews on our site. You can find at least a dozen Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Yaman reviews on here. I suggest researching slowly. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I can’t say much about Dr. Kardeniz, but I know our recommended physicians have a long list of actual patient reviews on our site. You can find at least a dozen Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Yaman reviews on here. I suggest researching slowly. 

3 hours ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

Out of curiosity is there any reason why you haven’t chosen a physician that is recommended by our community? Those we recommend have been prescreened and have proven to meet our high standards.   At the end of the day, patients are the ones who decide who is recommended here and who is not.

Melvin and Bill - may i ask what your take is on what part of the operation should the doctor do by himself? What could be delegated to assistants in your opinion? Is making the incisions more vital for the result than doing the extractions?