New platform

Spanker

Is there a way to see all of the new posts since you last visited like on the last forum?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Also, did we lose all of the photos in our journals on our profiles?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators

Hi Spanker,

On the activity tab you will see both "today's posts" and "newest posts" just like the old forum. No the albums and journals are still in your profile. Hans our webmaster has created a sticky showing how to access it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions about the forum, that goes for any member.

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 11.47.48 PM.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Spanker,

Melvin responded with some excellent information, but I can assure you that all of the information and data is still there. Because this is a different, modern forum, some features will vary, but all of your content remains. On your profile  you will find all of your blogs and photo albums you created Along with your hair loss story if you shared it along with other hair loss questions.    You can always easily edit your profile and fill out any of these fields by  clicking on your name in the top section of the form, then clicking “account settings”, and then clicking “edit profile”.  

You can also change your forum signature there as well.

best wishes,

Bill

Thanks. I have a signature in my profile but it's not there when I post. 

View Spanker's Website