5100 Grafts By FUE Method Result at Rejuvenate Hair Transplant

Patient Details

Grafts - 5100

Method - FUE

1st Day - 3100 Grafts

2nd Day - 2000 Grafts

Patient Age - 26 years

A young man of 26 years otherwise healthy, no significant history of any disease, Drug allergy or smoking but has a strong genetic history of hair loss from the paternal side, Was on medical treatment since last one year and now he wants Hair transplant. Hair transplant by FUE is the preferred method for most of the patients as they afraid of the linear cut on the back of the scalp. Similar is the case with this boy, He doesn’t want FUT at all.

Looking on to the limited donor area we give him choice for taking hair roots from beard also, He agreed. We plan the case for 2 days. Day 1 for extraction from Scalp and day 2 for extraction from the beard.

of 3100 grafts from scalp was done on the first day of the procedure.

Hairline zone of front 2 cm is implanted in good density with the scalp hair only.

Hair Transplant Result Before and After Photographs-

2.thumb.jpg.24916c42d54ba8bb344f4c3adc4af899.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.2c4343008eb425ce3fe7e2c6f0febf6d.jpg

6.thumb.JPG.677376444eff74a8b982d68dcdf5096c.JPG

8.thumb.jpg.424c3795e96704399dc1767019dfd91e.jpg

Results are excellent, you can compare the hair transplant result before and after photographs of the patient. These are the result just after 8 months of hair transplant. The patient is very happy and he is now more energetic and enthusiastic about his work as the depression of not having hair is not there now. Also, his participation in social gathering is increased. He is also taking food supplements for his soon transplanted hair. Also, he is having sufficient donor area if he needs hair transplant in future to improve his density.

1.thumb.jpg.2321ad5d25bd700f9c2d52a1a3623e2c.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.ad2efe07f94eabed7a3af71e2777a06a.jpg

5.thumb.JPG.b7139c09cf7317f04ab5896bbfd9c6d1.JPG

7.thumb.jpg.41505efadb9431b73f24a5087b3ff6d9.jpg

Edited by Melvin-HTsoon
Removed promotional link

What's with the razor cut on the side of his hair in Pic 8? Is that some sort of cool thing?

And could you once again please tell us the name of the clinic and perhaps put a link to it in your ad?

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• Administrators

Patients are free to post their reviews this community encourages it. However, you can not link promotional ads. Furthermore, if you are a clinic representative you must disclose that in your forum signature.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

What's with the razor cut on the side of his hair in Pic 8? Is that some sort of cool thing?

And could you once again please tell us the name of the clinic and perhaps put a link to it in your ad?

Is that some sort of cool thing?

Yes patient did some sort of cool thing

Edited by Melvin-HTsoon

Patients are free to post their reviews this community encourages it. However, you can not link promotional ads. Furthermore, if you are a clinic representative you must disclose that in your forum signature.

Thanks, Melvin-HTsoon

I am junior assistant representative at Rejuvenate Hair Transplant Centre.

Next thread I will remember your suggestion.

Edited by raghavji362
little mistake

• Administrators
Thanks, Melvin-HTsoon

I am junior assistant representative at Rejuvenate Hair Transplant Centre.

Next thread I will remember your suggestion.

It’s not a suggestion if you want to continue to be a part of this community you have to follow our guidelines. Additionally, you still continued to add a promotional link after I directly told you to stop. This is not a platform for free promotion, this is a platform where patients can interact with one another and communicate with our doctors who have been pre-screened and meet our high standards for recommendation. If you’re clinic is seeking recommendation please email help@hairtransplantnetwork.com.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

You mean you've never notched your brows or your hairline?

Oh, so it a 40 year old thing that's finally catching on then...

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Raghav,

Melvin is right. But here we thought you were the actual patient but it turns out you are the Clinic posting examples of your Physicians work. However, posting results is by invitation only for surgeons we are considering for potential recommendation. This, before you post any additional examples, I ask that you send me an email at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com. We can then discuss potential recommendation and if we feel that your surgeon has the right stuff, we will invite you to begin presenting more examples of his or her results.

Best regards,

Bill