Been out of the loop for a while and need a good source to get proscar from. I don't trust just typing 'proscar' into google as I could end up with something fake.

I'm in the UK at the moment so need a reliable place to get this from.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. I ran out a few weeks ago so need to get some asap.

THANKYOU!!!!!!:)

Have you tried your local GP? I haven't used finasteride for a few years, but I used to get it prescribed by private prescription from my doc and just popped into Boots to pick it up. Cost around ?8 for four months supply.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Great advice guys thanks for the tips.

If I were to ask my local gp, what would I say? as its not being prescribed for prostate problems...

You can just tell your doctor that you need it for hair loss and that you intend to use a pill cutter to lower the daily dose since Proscar is a 5mg tablet.

I get my scripts from my PCP (GP), and she simply just documented my chart that the Proscar she prescribes me is for treating MPB, not for swelling of my prostrate.

My insurance pays for the pills and I pay a $10.00 co-pay for 90 tablets.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

It's worth trying your own GP, but it's possible they will refuse to prescribe it, especially in 5mg Proscar form. Years ago, my GP at the time said no on the basis that he knew nothing about it. Getting in touch with a doctor such as the one Spex suggested is a legitimate way of going about it.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com