cost of hair transplant

I think you will quite a disparity between clinics so you are best advised to check directly with the best clinics there.

Remember...you want the best skilled and experienced even if it means a higher cost because if you are not happy with the end results by going with a cheaper clinic, you cannot reverse that decision.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

what is the cost of hair transplant in delhi?

Not familiar with any of the Delhi prices or a doctor within Delhi. That said if i were to consider a doctor in India it would be Dr Bhatti in Chandigarh and Dr Suneet Soni (not sure where he is but I'm sure you can find more details on this forum). They seem to be producing consistent results. Reach out to Shera and California for details on Dr Bhatti.

There was another one i saw recently which looked pretty good his username was MayiraP0chu who had a procdure with Dr Radha Rani that is looking really good considering where he started. Reach out to him for further guidance.

Keep doing your research and keep asking other forum members questions! All the best!

Oh and like Gillenator suggested, dont let cost be the ultimate deciding factor. You want to do it right first time so prepare yourself for paying that little extra then paying less at a cheaper and less reputable clinic!

what is the cost of hair transplant in delhi?

Hi Manoj,

You have gotten some good advise from gillenator and UKLad81. Cost should be a factor in finalizing the HT Surgeon but definitely not the first and foremost factor. The skill level and past Patient results of the HT Surgeon are way more important.

FYI.....not sure about Delhi HT pricing but below is the link to Darling Buds India (Dr. Bhatti) pricing models. INR 99 per graft, which translates to about $1.55 per graft.

Hair Transplant Cost in India, Affordable FUE Costs & Prices

We wish you all the best,

Regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 1 year later...

Oh, but don't forget the clinic itself.  If they have nothing scheduled, or lost a patient in the morning, (perhaps he took a blood thinner, for example), they might just allow better pricing or free grafts.  If you are flexible in your schedule, you may want to say something to the staff.(Do you have a last minute list?), Bet you will get a call very, very soon.

While my opinion differs from yours, just slightly, I really do not agree with the last 3 words, (results are remarkable).  Sometimes they're not.  Please do the research and view hundreds of photos before making a decision.  This is the only way doctors can showcase their work.

Good point...I think the reputable doctors and clinics have a "stand by" list in the event of last minute cancellations.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY