Introducing the World's First Intelligent Hair Transplant Technology

Abbie

We would like to introduce a new, intelligent hair transplant system designed to empower doctors and transform lives. Rather than simply describe the details, I have provided a surgical demonstration below, where you can see the smartness of the FUE tools for yourself. Without further ado:

In subsequent weeks we will be posting a series of videos demonstrating how the Intelligent Punch can successfully extract grafts from virtually any donor area.

If you would like to see results of hair transplant surgeries using these tools, click here

Representing Dr. Umar of DermHair Clinic.

Dr. Umar is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

New technology is great .. but I’m still kinda iffy about machines that sucks the grafts via vacuum , causing potential damage .. just to make the job of the surgery quicker for the surgeon .. I don’t think at the moment nothing can be better than an experienced surgeon n staff doing it manually .. it costs $thousands of dollar for the patients to save up money to rent out the office for the day ..

I’m still kinda iffy about machines that sucks the grafts via vacuum , causing potential damage

On the contrary, the Dr.UGraft system does not use suction. Rather, it delivers fluid in the opposite direction in order to nourish and sustain the grafts during extraction.

The Intelligent Punch, used in the video above, pulls the grafts up to cut around it then release the graft. This is made possible due to several break-through, patented features -- and the reason the Dr.UGraft system is delivering unprecedented yields in FUE and BHT.

Edited by Abbie
missing detail in sentence

Dr. Umar,

Sorry, another question. If I'm correct, the UGraft, is a rotating powered device that makes both the incision and extracts the graft. But when it extracts the graft and comes out, it seems to be spinning/rotating and takes a long time. How do we know damage isn't being done to the follicle while it's coming out of the device? And it also seems to be a rather slow and tedious process compared to manual FUE or other devices where forceps are used to remove the follicle.

I'd like to hear more about how this works and why you feel it's more intelligent and superior to other devices.

Thanks,

Bill

Thank you Bill,

This video is an overview introduction to what the technology is capable of. As you can see, even in the setting of a scarred donor, the punch was able to self-guide and separate the grafts with minimal control from the operator. In the subsequent weeks, we will take on each and every identified FUE issue and demonstrate in live videos how Dr.UGraft ameliorates them.

If I'm correct, the UGraft, is a rotating powered device that makes both the incision and extracts the graft. But when it extracts the graft and comes out, it seems to be spinning/rotating and takes a long time. How do we know damage isn't being done to the follicle while it's coming out of the device?

The rotary motion of the Intelligent Punch (combined with patented and patent-pending graft pulling features) pushes away attachments, leaving the graft separated from surrounding tissue in such a way that secondary dissection is not always needed - often, many grafts can be safely collected by simply swiping a piece of gauze over the area. When the graft comes out with the punch, it is known as impaction - other FUE surgeries may require the use of forceps to remove this graft, which can result in mechanical damage, or, in the interest of time, the surgeon may simply "sacrifice" the graft and keep extracting, pushing that impacted graft deeper into the lumen. However, the Dr.UGraft System integrates a fluid irrigation feature which allows for continuous hydration as well as safe graft rescue via fluid ejection.

And it also seems to be a rather slow and tedious process compared to manual FUE or other devices where forceps are used to remove the follicle.

On the contrary, the Dr.UGraft System combines patented graft control features and fluid irrigation for faster and more efficient procedures without sacrificing graft quality. Of course, we will leave it to the well-informed membership of this community to discern for itself.

Stay tuned for more demonstrations that expand on the issues above.

Edited by Abbie
additional details on features

Thanks bill for raising these questions .. after being on this forum for a few months now .. im starting to feel that U n the members of this community do actually care about the people here .. people can easily be persuaded to go to any clinic when u first experiencing hairloss .. the information with the new technology is much appreciated .. n the questions asked is much needed.. I stay tuned to this website .. thanks.