HLC Turkey for fue

The only doctor i would trust going to from turkey is erdogan. Not saying there aren't good results from the other clinics in turkey but there's a high success rate with erdogan that you can't ignore.

Does he do FUE and Does he do the whole surgery himself ?

Were you quoted $2.70 US dollars per graft? Just wondering. Make sure you calculate airline tickets/ lodging/ etc. I know its much cheaper in Turkey but was wondering if the long travel, medical insurance overseas, and other logistics is worth the cost. Many travel there for surgery so it must be more economical versus the $4-5 per graft where I had my surgeries which included Dr. Vories extracting and implanting every graft himself. Best of luck to your brother and safe travel. Keep us posted.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Oztan is a very fine surgeon, among the best FUE surgeons in the world and HLC is a good clinic. Keser, Erdogan and Oztan in Turkey are doing work well beyond any of the FUE surgeons in the United states apart from perhaps Konior and Baubac.

Edited by JeanLDD