1748 FUE with Dr Feriduni

Schwelm

I haven't been around here but I will read you guys in the following days.

I like this result very much, Schwelm. For me my goal is to be able to comb my hair backwards. If the hairline and density are fine then you are able to do that. You are living proof that that is possible with a good hair transplant because you are able to comb your hair backwards and it looks fine after 6 months. That is what I want for myself. You can do any hairstyle now as far as I can see.

So people say you can't expect your HT to look as good as before you had a receding line and I disagree, I have seen cases like this where it looks natural and the density is enough to comb the hair backwards. This is my goal and only if I get it I'll be satisfied because I was NW 3-ish before it.

Your hair doesn't look artificial at all, look at men without HT done, the hairline is not always a perfect shape even if the hair itself looks perfect. After six months you already look great, in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

7 Month Update!

Last month I think I had a bit if a wobble regarding my hair transplant. Well, I'm happy to say that those feelings have completely subsided. Why? Well initially i had been trying to do my hair in the same way that I was doing before the transplant so of course I had all these preconceptions of what I thought my hair should look like after the surgery and perhaps I wasn't being realistic enough. So I've cut my hair much shorter than usual in an attempt to try something a bit different...it's actually been cut to the same length as the recipient area so my hair is now the same length for the first time since the operation and I have to say I'm really loving it!

20181007_213737.thumb.jpg.5663d34f48c4c57b13c5e52c2616c494.jpg20181007_213817.thumb.jpg.850d2092abfba2d13d37780b7d661917.jpg

My hair feels really thick and healthy and im not afraid of wearing it up and I feel much more confident and attractive haha.

In terms of growth from month 6 I can't say I've noticed much but tbh I haven't been looking out for more growth as I'm already in a place where I am very happy with the results. The left side is still weaker than the right but it still looks a hundred times better than it did before.

Right20181006_213500.thumb.jpg.8e6c133a68725f498b457ef9868844c6.jpg

Left

20181006_213545.thumb.jpg.ae6bb981d10f0f1e9ff8381798b674ca.jpg

Lastly a thank you to those who sent supportive messages when I was having doubts after my 6 month update, I was definetly getting in my head about things but you're feedback really helped give me some perspective!?

Thanks for reading!

• Like 2