Dr. Sahar Nadimi Experience?

HairsHoping

Hi everyone,

I just set a consult with Dr. Nadimi. I understand she works with Konior, but more affordable and wider availability. Interested in knowing if anyone has had experience with her or feedback. The line I keep reading is that if she works with Konior, that's kind of a stamp of approval, but I'm interested in doctor specific feedback. Please let me know!

Thanks!

I had an FUE 1590 grafts operation with her in 12/6/18, so I'm almost at 3-month post op now, still waiting for the result. I start to see hair sprouting though it hasn't made a big difference yet.I couldn't find any results from her so I looked at Dr. Konior's works instead under the assumption that she was trained by him and they should have similar techniques. It was true, the experience was great. My recipient and donor areas looked very clean right after the operation, as you can see in Konior's works. I didn't have a lot of pain, just a little bit of soreness at the donor which lasted for about a week. Post op care was great as well.

Thanks for the info, Teemo! Glad to hear it's going well. It seems like individuals get results at different rate, I'm sure the results will be great. I just exchanged e-mails with someone else who used Dr. Nadimi about a year ago, and it sounds like he's thrilled with the results.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to post results, I have just recently competed 1700 graft FUE procedure and i can say I think it turned out great. The procedure went smooth, Dr Nadimi is incredibly intelligent and not to mention beautiful. She is kind of a hard ass though which I liked. She was realistic with me and told me what would look best vs what I wanted. Which was a typical hey look at this movie star I want that hairline scenario. I was naive as to how much hair I'd actually lost. The facility was clean, music was relaxing and the procedure took 8 hours give or take. She is great, I'd definitely recommend her. I think my results are going to turn out great. It is only the first day so I will keep progress updated to see how it really turns out.

20180315_224951.thumb.jpg.d4bf855c26444674021968bf50e5032f.jpg

5b32fa3995772_beforeFUE.thumb.jpg.8ecf1d571a58f194fdf9ed6bcdccd741.jpg

afterFUEcloseup.thumb.jpg.dc10c1547d999855e7590c0be4d7cf86.jpg

Edited by Rathiel
Added pics

• 1 month later...
I had an FUE 1590 grafts operation with her in 12/6/18, so I'm almost at 3-month post op now, still waiting for the result. I start to see hair sprouting though it hasn't made a big difference yet.I couldn't find any results from her so I looked at Dr. Konior's works instead under the assumption that she was trained by him and they should have similar techniques. It was true, the experience was great. My recipient and donor areas looked very clean right after the operation, as you can see in Konior's works. I didn't have a lot of pain, just a little bit of soreness at the donor which lasted for about a week. Post op care was great as well.

Teemo, do you have further follow up on your results with Dr. Nadimi. Would you be able to provide a ballpark price point for the FUE procedure?

• 2 weeks later...

can you update on your experience with dr nadimi? would you recommend her? looking at going to her or erdogan but she is obviously much more local and decently priced. any feedback is appreciated

Just wanted to post results, I have just recently competed 1700 graft FUE procedure and i can say I think it turned out great. The procedure went smooth, Dr Nadimi is incredibly intelligent and not to mention beautiful. She is kind of a hard ass though which I liked. She was realistic with me and told me what would look best vs what I wanted. Which was a typical hey look at this movie star I want that hairline scenario. I was naive as to how much hair I'd actually lost. The facility was clean, music was relaxing and the procedure took 8 hours give or take. She is great, I'd definitely recommend her. I think my results are going to turn out great. It is only the first day so I will keep progress updated to see how it really turns out.

do you have any updates on the overall result? would you recommend dr nadimi?

Hey any update?

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.