Feels very Happy with My Density ...

vastalag93

After I joined Manipal University for my higher studies, I began to notice that I was losing hair. I thought that it was due to a change of location. I had moved from Gurgaon to Karnataka. I thought that it was temporary and that it would get over soon. I started using home remedies like hair oils etc. But as each day passed by, I did not see any improvement. Rather, I started to feel a greater reduction in my hair growth.

As time went on, and I moved to Mumbai for my Masters, the situation worsened. People would not believe that I was only 22 years old and believed me to be at least 25-26. Whenever I would get my picture taken, I would try to make sure I had a cap with me so as to hide the hairline.

After the completion of my MBA, I had some time gap and decided it was the perfect opportunity to go for a transplant. Now, even my older friends comment on the astounding growth that I've had. Even the friends who I haven't met in almost 4-5 years said that my hair looks much denser. Recently I posted my first picture online post-transplant and without a cap and got similar reactions from many of my friends.

Looking back at my pics from 4-6 years ago, I can appreciate the density that I have regained. And although the first couple of weeks were pretty rough and painful, the result now is totally worth it.

:):):):

5b32f936a218b_VatsalAgaewalhtpre12-05-2017(3).thumb.jpg.485e182d56cc7b246666005609f284d5.jpg

IMG_3273.thumb.jpg.139abd8b14086d1a71a62593361ef3e8.jpg

5b32f936c8992_VatsalAgaewalhtpre12-05-2017(12).thumb.jpg.1c0e0079b58b13aee5c86b98bc8d6196.jpg

IMG_3278.thumb.jpg.785ec7a6b23520ab106c26abe3b18eb1.jpg

Is this a knock on the quality? Looks respectable to me.

No, it looks fine to me too.... but can you tell me where he got it done?

Small detail overlooked.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• Moderators
No, it looks fine to me too.... but can you tell me where he got it done?

Small detail overlooked.

It is mentioned in his profile. Dr. Pradeep Sethi

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

It is still a very oddly written post.

"I was sad, I had some time gap, then I was happy".

Nothing about the clinic, the procedure, the graft counts, FUT or FUE, the aftercare, etc...

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.