Hello all I’m Eden.

I’m sorry if lots of people ask this question but I don’t know where to look for this answer.

I would like to do the best hair transplant I can get, I don’t want to take any risks and do it again after a year.

I’m 30 Y/O from the UK money or traveling isn’t a problem for me.

Im desperate to find the best artist in the world who would make my surgery.

I will really appreciate if people with experience here would give me a tip who is really the most professional from all.

Like I said, traveling is really not a problem for me.

Sorry if a lot of people post the same question.

I’m a healthy non smoking/drink person.

Daily exercise, perfect blood count.

I would post pictures of my scalp after shower.

I take propcia 1mg for over 12 years now

Multivitamin, drink 3 liters of water daily.

I don’t eat any junk or friend food.

I’m vegan already 4 years and never felt better.

Sleep 8 hours every night.

Soon I’ll post some pics of my scalp for more help.

BTW, I’m quite sure I’ll be needing at list 5000grafts.

Thank you again, your help is much appreciated!

Hope to help others as well in the future and show you all my journey.

Eden

20EE03A9-1992-4D1D-9740-3F6F15266302.thumb.jpg.b6c5c92ede95d862a56bf6f7342a8b7d.jpg

342C7682-7ED6-4A35-AFCE-2019CC8B4CB1.thumb.jpg.72937420fb33d2adba715b4c592499bf.jpg

4826803F-BC46-4E67-9B6B-6B9CFFC900C7.thumb.jpg.8a4a37d91730d81c43515e797721026d.jpg

34930514-2D1F-4623-8493-AAB9CFBE5A24.thumb.jpeg.7d9596b06f07d3d6db2cda444e379252.jpeg

You have what looks to be a very nice donor area. The hair is straight, medium coarseness, and is easier to create naturalness. Your future pattern of loss is easily seen but my question is, how has finasteride worked for you for the past 12 years. Did you have this same level of loss when you were 18, when you started finasteride, or did you gradually progress to this point?

What is your family history and whom in your family has similar or greater hair loss?

Regarding doctors, you should look to the list of Coalition members and submit your photos and information for consultation. If you can visit doctors in person that is even better, and of course try to speak with patients.

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!

Hi and thanks for you quick response.

I think from the time I started fin I kept 85% of my hair from that time :)

What do you think about Dr korey Erdogan? I feel he will be better choice for me .

I really want to make a mega session.

There are a fair number of HT surgeons who do outstanding work.

So when you ask, you're going to get many different answers on who they think is best. You really have to do your own homework.

The best thing to do is to look at results of individuals who have the same type of loss and hair characteristics as you.

Then look at the doctors who did their work and compare.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Hi Eden, you don't mention whether you're looking for an FUE procedure, and FUT procedure or don't mind which. Your loss is relatively advanced and is a diffuse pattern. How much do you know about hairloss and HT surgery?

You've been taking Propecia for a long time and it's probably allowed you to hold on to hair that you would have lost without it.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Being on Propecia for 12 years may help reduce the level of shock loss but it is still a risk for those with a diffused thinning pattern. Best to look at those surgeons who have done considerable work with diffused thinners and have a high level of success with them.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY