Ahead Ink Thickening/Shave Hybrid

This client had both strip surgery as well as FUE and felt he needed just a bit more density. We addressed the entire top as well as parts of the side and back including the donor scars. This result is featured after 4 passes done with a three-point needle. Thanks for looking!

Suhdown_B_Ablur.jpg

suhcrown_B_A.jpg

suh_B_Arightblur.jpg

suhb_aleftblur.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Exactly the kind of post I was looking for! This is top notch in the field - I have seen nothing even close to this level or artistic work.

My question - what about guys that have about 20% grey hair throughout. How would you do the initial 2-3 passes (colors, etc...) and then the yearly or every 18 month follow ups (colors, etc...)?

Since I know my hair will continue to grey and even if I color it back to my original color from time to time (I don't currently - which is med. brown w/a shade of auburn) the hair still will continue to slowly get more grey, as a total % of all hairs.

Again, this really looks about as good as it gets for transplant patients (multiple surgeries) w/still some thinning that really don't want to slather on dermmatch/prothick or another 'base' every morning to decrease scalp/hair color differences.

Thanks jj! I use a medium brown as my base and can then adjust the tone to be lighter or darker. Once injected it tends to take on a slight grey hue and is meant to mimic the greyish tone that hair has when shaved down.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com