Dr.Konior

AS19

He's one of the few truly elite surgeons. Konior is never the wrong choice. It just comes down to if you have a preference for somebody else or if the wait is too long for you to wait but if he isn't a 1A option for most guys, he's not much further than 1B...he is that good.

There is no other more skilled and patient focused hair restoration surgeon out there whether it be FUT or FUE than Dr. Raymond Konior.

Last I spoke with him last winter he was doing 50% FUE cases recently.

The only drawback to a Konior FUE procedure would be the cost, especially compared to the overseas FUE clnics, but it would be likely worth it with a nearly guaranteed chance of an excellent result.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Konior is never the wrong choice.

Can only echo these sentiments. I dare say if I went out of my way I might be able to find something but generally speaking, I can't say I've ever heard a bad word said about Konior.

This is in stark contrast to nearly every other physician recommended here.