2182 grafts FUE - HDC Maras

Y3AH

I will try to describe my adventure with the procedure in the HDC Clinic.

I landed in Cyprus on 27.11, a driver picked me up from the airport. After about an hour of riding I found myself under the clinic and the building where I was to be boarded.

The next day I came to the clinic at 8.30 p. m. After I signed several documents, I met Doctor Maras. After the conversation, where I described my stories and expectations. The doctor drew a line that I accepted and we went on to the next part.

The treatment was smooth. During the operation you could see the experience and professionalism of the whole team. Everyone knew what to do. During the procedure I had two short breaks - lunch and a small snack with baked goods from a bakery located near the clinic (it is open 24 hours a day and biscuits are brilliant:D).

At the end of the procedure Dr. Mars told me about the number of planned graphs, which was 1800 will increase and we will have to add another 400 on the next day. This was due to the poor quality of the hair in the middle of the head.

The treatment from the next bottom lasted just over 3 hours.

Why I chose HDC Clinic

Apart from my reputation, I think that the care after the procedure was the most important for me. The staff is in touch with me all the time, I was not left alone for a while.

I will try to place photos regularly from the progress on my head.

2.thumb.jpg.82674cbe394ef0bd2348a3f27ba2e9d1.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.8ab32ff9792b0b34621c27f36018a63c.jpg

7.thumb.jpg.7b3729c128a058652bafd641a8618694.jpg

10.thumb.jpg.945dc0ae693e64dfad4ab50f9c8435bf.jpg

Looking forward to seeing this progress. Keep posting pics. Always impressed with the work at HDC. Very clean and neat, with good fue yields.

BTW, the 1980s want their hair back...:D:D Seriously, I think your hair would look great with a shorter cut.;)

• 4 months later...

Serious question: why not shave down all the hair?

Does it make any sense to just buzz down enough hair to extract donors? It looks extremely obvious that you have had a transplant with your hair butchered up like this. I can't put it delicately, it looks very strange if you were to walk out of a clinic like this and go about your recovery.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...