Prime HTC - Thoughts?

MikeR34

Hi,

I'm considering a hair transplant - FUE at Prime HTC. From what I know the doctor there Dr Resat Arpaci is very good and he performs the important parts of the procedure, anaesthesia, grafts punches and lateral slits where the grafts are to be transplanted, the technicians takes care of the rest. He has over 12 years and has performed over 5000 surgeries. Has anyone had any experience or heard anything about this clinic?

omg how do you guys keep finding these random Turkish clinics, just when I thought i'd heard most of them another name comes out of the woodwork. Turkey has 2 clinics that are respected and trustworthy. Dr Erdogan and Dr Keser. Maybe Dr Demisroy... Everybody else is a shot in the dark. You could end up with a decent result, you could end up butchered. Get in to see one of these 2-3... if cost is an issue save up, if cost isn't then your options open up further . This is not the time to be venturing off the beaten path...you'll probably get some rando poster popping in saying I had a great experience with this doc but don't go off one, you want to see 50 plus, you want a long track record of consistent excellent results...you want to be bored from reading the same rave type reviews over and over...donors are gold, treat them as such.

Edited by mikeyhwk

Wow... over 5,000 surgeries in 12 years? Do the math....that comes to 416 surgeries per year. Based on your list of what the doctor does himself, it would be difficult to perform more than one procedure per day..on average. So... lets assume he only works 5 days per week on average. He would have had to perform nearly two surgeries (1.6) every work day for 12 years. Hummm, interesting.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Ha! Are you kidding me? Lots of overseas doctors routinely bounce from one operating theatre to another throughout the day.

Privacy isn't like in America - they bop from operating room to consultation room and there are people roaming all over the place.

At 200 days of work per year that is only an avg. of about 2 patients per day.

Work ethic overseas is a bit crazy 'cause they are making less $$$ per patient.

But whatever - I agree. Screw these Turkish clinics unless they are what a poster 2 posts up reco's.

Thanks for your input on the overseas operations. My experiences were quite different. All of the grafts (over 7,000 in two surgeries) were extracted and placed by Dr. Vories. I’m not sure I would want to see a hectic clinic with doctors jumping from room to room while techs apparently do much of the work.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.