Dr. Mike Meshkin, 2500 grafts before and 1 yr post op pictures

Hello Everyone,

This is a 50 year old patient with a class 6 on the Norwood scale of hair loss. We decided to do 2500 grafts because his donor area was tight. We were able to build a nice hairline and temple points. We also transplanted in the mid front and the crown area.

Dr. Meshkin is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

I love this result Dr Meshkin. Not only is the coverage and density extremely impressive for 2,500 grafts, but this result was achieved using fine, blonde hair. Impressive presentation of an extremely well done case!!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks guys,

I take into account facial contour, ethnecity, age, and type of donor hair to achieve maximum density with a natural result for each patient. My twenty years of experience helps me use the size of grafts and graft placement in the recipient area customized to different hair characteristics such as textures, colors, and skin contrast for best results with minimum number of grafts.

For several factors, we cannot do large sessions on everyone. These reasons could be donor availability, tight donor site, and patients budget. So I try to do my best with what I am presented with.

Amazing. Great results for 2500 grafts. Great coverage and from the images, the density looks impressive regarding the patients age also. Im would imagine that the hair and skin tone ratio was a helpful factor in this result? Great work!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

The hair texture, hair color and skin contrast is always taken into account for each patient. Since this patients' hair color was lighter and had a nice skin/hair contrast, we decided to use more of larger follicular units. This allowed for natural result as well as density.

Amazing Coverage for just 2.5k grafts.

I have reason to suspect that the color of his hair is really helping with the scalp to hair contrast, making it appear thicker than it really is.

I know it helped myself when i turned blonde..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!