Dr Farjo v's dr asim shahmalak

Hi all, I am after some advice/help here please!

Today I decided to bite the bullet and visit a doctor to discuss a hair transplant.

I decided to visit dr asim shahmalak. During the consultation I was advised that he feels I would need a total of 2500 grafts.

This consists of 1000 grafts on my crown and 1500 grafts on he front hairline/ temples.

I was quoted a price of ?5 per graft, giving a total cost of ?12,500 (this was more than I was expecting however I'm not looking to base my decision purely on price)

This was for FUE, this is my preferred method as I do not want a scar.

Having come home and done further research, Dr Farjo seems to be the doctor of choice on the forum on here and having seen lots of posts documenting his work I would be keen to have a consultation with him also.

In order to compare apples with apples so to speak, from peoples experiences with Dr Farjo is anyone able to advise me in terms of price how he would compare to the price I have been quoted today with dr asim shahmalak?

Many thanks in advance

Edited by Classygentleman
To advise FUE

Don't visit just one doctor, get a second opinion or even a third, fourth and fifth! The information here is useful but sometimes your opinion can change when you actually visit them in person. Which is awesome. Open-minded. The time and legwork to do this is not fun, but everyone that does feels it is worth it. Due Diligence indeed.

ArochaAngel4247

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Have you tried Dr Raghu Reddy? He is recommended on here. I paid 5k for 1200 at his satellite clinic at Selston.

All extractions were manually extracted and he uses a choi implanter.

Definitely worth checking out.

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/