Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, 19th September 2017 - 2800grafts

callumb93

Looking good Callum, seems you have had a good few sprouts for 3 months. How's the numbness and scalp pinkness? Should be a big next couple of months, hope you see continued improvement.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Looking good Callum, seems you have had a good few sprouts for 3 months. How's the numbness and scalp pinkness? Should be a big next couple of months, hope you see continued improvement.

Hi mate,

Yeah have a lot of longer hairs and a good amount of sprouts so all is good, everything’s fine really pinkness is still here but not too bad but still visible, how’s everything with you?

Cheers

Hi mate, your results look great so far, after reading all the reviews for Asmed on here I decided to book my HT with them, 4500 grafts... my main concern is do I stay in the hotel for 7 days after before flying home or should I fly home straight away? I’m just worried about damaging my head and also looking like I’ve just had surgery. Did you wear a hat on your return trip? Can this affect the grafts?

Hi mate, your results look great so far, after reading all the reviews for Asmed on here I decided to book my HT with them, 4500 grafts... my main concern is do I stay in the hotel for 7 days after before flying home or should I fly home straight away? I’m just worried about damaging my head and also looking like I’ve just had surgery. Did you wear a hat on your return trip? Can this affect the grafts?

Hi mate,

If I ever went back in the future I’d definitely stay over for a week or so, with staying over you can also go to asmed everyday for your daily wash witch is a added bonus but if money isn’t a worry I’d definitely stay over for a week or so if you can, the airport etc is daunting I mean if your not bothered about people’s opinions then just go straight home it’s always nice to be in your own home comfort I went straight home after my op but would defiantly stay a week if I go back

Thanks, that’s what I was thinking to just stay there for 7 days after so that il come home around 8th day after op, hopefully by then il look sort of normal and have no risk of any damage or anything like that. Didn’t realise I could go to asmed for my daily wash haha that’s a good bonus then. Thanks again for the reply. Will keep watching you progress and wish you a happy result :)

Hi mate,

Yeah have a lot of longer hairs and a good amount of sprouts so all is good, everything’s fine really pinkness is still here but not too bad but still visible, how’s everything with you?

Cheers

I'm good thanks Callum, 8 weeks on Friday for me - so full update then. I appear to have a few sprouts coming through, very thin and light coloured. Had no hair in that area before so not my imagination. Shockloss seems to have improved. Scalp is still pink, although improving slowly. Roll on summer 2018 :cool:

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Thanks, that’s what I was thinking to just stay there for 7 days after so that il come home around 8th day after op, hopefully by then il look sort of normal and have no risk of any damage or anything like that. Didn’t realise I could go to asmed for my daily wash haha that’s a good bonus then. Thanks again for the reply. Will keep watching you progress and wish you a happy result :)

Hi Jam,

I would suggest you travel home immediately after the Op or wait the full seven days. Days 3 to 6 you will experience a lot of swelling and puffiness, similar to having had a kicking from Mike Tyson :eek:. Sporting the Asmed supplied hat is not a good look, trust me. I traveled the following day after my first wash, with my trusty raybands. A few looks at the airport, but not too bad. You will see plenty more patients in the lounge, so why worry. If you have the cash to splash, stay - if not get gone and don them trusty shades :cool: Forget about a hat and try and get a window seat (less chance of someone banging into you or dropping something from the overhead lockers.

Hi Jam,

I would suggest you travel home immediately after the Op or wait the full seven days. Days 3 to 6 you will experience a lot of swelling and puffiness, similar to having had a kicking from Mike Tyson :eek:. Sporting the Asmed supplied hat is not a good look, trust me. I traveled the following day after my first wash, with my trusty raybands. A few looks at the airport, but not too bad. You will see plenty more patients in the lounge, so why worry. If you have the cash to splash, stay - if not get gone and don them trusty shades :cool: Forget about a hat and try and get a window seat (less chance of someone banging into you or dropping something from the overhead lockers.

I think based on what I’ve been told that staying a week in the hotel will probably be the easiest just might find myself getting very bored haha, do you think the second day was more painful than the first?

I think based on what I’ve been told that staying a week in the hotel will probably be the easiest just might find myself getting very bored haha, do you think the second day was more painful than the first?

I went to the same place and I didn't get pain as such, it is more the swelling that is the problem... First day my swelling started to get worse around 4pm after I had landed back in UK.. the next day the swelling was at its worse and from then over the week it got better. If you do stay for a week the food at the hotel was really nice.

I'm good thanks Callum, 8 weeks on Friday for me - so full update then. I appear to have a few sprouts coming through, very thin and light coloured. Had no hair in that area before so not my imagination. Shockloss seems to have improved. Scalp is still pink, although improving slowly. Roll on summer 2018 :cool:

Yeah, I was same I had some sprouts coming into two month then come three month had lots more, it's amazing isn't it! Yeah pinkness will subside eventually I tend to not even really check anymore I wear a hat day to day, You're right roll on SUMMER! Enjoying Growing Mate :)

Yeah should be fine, my swelling started the day after top of my forehead, Donor Area heals well within around 4 days or so by day 8 you should be fine to wear a hat , Just be careful when putting it on and off and don't have it tight just rest it on your forehead

Good Luck Mate,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...