Dr Lorenzo (2751 + 2802) 5553 grafts (NW6)

farmcat

Quick Update

These are 10 month pics after my 3rd surgery

1). Before my Fue surgery

2). After my 1st & 2nd Fue Surgery (2751 grafts in the crown and 2802 grafts on top)

3). After my 3rd surgery 2701 grafts

I have some other pics I will post later also

• Administrators

Wow impressive results, did you have Dr. Lorenzo work on you or Dr. Vila?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks Melvin!

I had three surgeries all done with Dr. Lorenzo. The techs do the extractions (I have complete confidence in all the girls) and Dr. Lorenzo did all the implantations.

I did meet Dr. Vila When I was at the clinic, she is very friendly and speaks very good English.

I am posting my pics from before my first surgery to 10 months after my third surgery....this is under very bright lights with no flash....I again really needed a haircut but this gives you an idea, these bright lights are about as harsh as it can get for showing off any weaknesses. This is after a total of three surgeries and 8254 grafts total.

5b32fbdf68450_Hair1.JPG.2a7f11433dac70daeab55e2f4e3e60da.JPG

20180506_133152.thumb.jpg.bb8385e3e7fa6453d115e57d291dce98.jpg

5b32fbdfa0181_Hair2.JPG.9db68f96fb8a344bce20278b92186bdb.JPG

20180506_133203.thumb.jpg.3176748bc17eca1694f40900d8c21e1d.jpg

Edited by farmcat

• Administrators

Great comparison shots Farmcat. Have you ever considered parting your hair to one side? As a fellow Norwood 6 myself I feel a back side part always gives the best illusion of density. Either way the work is fantastic and you must be thrilled.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks again Melvin. I have thought about changing my hairstyle. I think a good cut and possible a different style would help a lot. I will admit losing my hair has made me kinda weird in some ways (I always wear a hat) and I haven't had a professional cut in many years, my brother has been the one to cut my hair with a trimmer.

Looking great farmcat. Just unrecognisable from where you started.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Thanks Pete!

I am thrilled with my results! Dr. Lorenzo and his team brought me much further than what I thought was possible. I know I still have a few weaknesses (Dr. Lorenzo did say I still had donor left but if I do anything else it wont be for a little while) but from where I came from to where I am now I would have thought would be impossible.

Edited by farmcat

Thanks Pete!

I am thrilled with my results! Dr. Lorenzo and his team brought me much further than what I thought was possible. I know I still have a few weaknesses (Dr. Lorenzo did say I still had donor left but if I do anything else it wont be for a little while) but from where I came from to where I am now I would have thought would be impossible.

Sounds like it's been a perfectly planned approach. And great to have those grafts left for a rainy day!

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.