2000 grafts FUE- Dr. Nader, Reynosa MX

mco27

Hi all,

New to the forum and new to the world of hair transplant surgery. I'm 32 and have been thinning since the age of 22. I've tried Propecia and Rogaine, but I'm not currently on anything at the moment besides 5000mg of Biotin. I've done some research on doctors who produce great results for a price that fits my budget, and I've heard great things about Dr. Nader from this forum and on YouTube. I'm about to head in for my surgery with Dr. Nader next week, and thought I'd share my experience along the way. Reading others' experiences has helped me feel more confident in taking the plunge, so I hope to do the same for those who may be thinking about seeing Dr. Nader. Here are photos of my current hairline.

IMG_5742.thumb.jpg.d0d8b143ba2c34d813a7b490517d58dc.jpg

IMG_5743.thumb.jpg.fdadccd302576f7b7a6a831e8412a17e.jpg

IMG_5744.thumb.jpg.9f5a82eb206937873efd25c43769bd6d.jpg

IMG_5745.thumb.jpg.299748b0a4c204c216536e3864b32dce.jpg

Edited by mco27

Best of luck to you and keep us posted with pictures post surgery. Congrats on your decision to have a hair transplant. I'm sure you will be pleased with Dr. Nader's work.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Welcome and thanks for posting! Best of luck on your upcoming procedure. I'm looking forward to following your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi all,

New to the forum and new to the world of hair transplant surgery. I'm 32 and have been thinning since the age of 22. I've tried Propecia and Rogaine, but I'm not currently on anything at the moment besides 5000mg of Biotin. I've done some research on doctors who produce great results for a price that fits my budget, and I've heard great things about Dr. Nader from this forum and on YouTube. I'm about to head in my for surgery with Dr. Nader next week, and thought I'd share my experience along the way. Reading others' experiences has helped me feel more confident in taking the plunge, so I hope to do the same for those who may be thinking about seeing Dr. Nader. Here are photos of my current hairline.

Good luck mate mate

mco27 why did you stop taking Propecia and using Rogaine? I was basically the same age and loss as you.

I stopped taking Propecia because I believe it caused me to become somewhat depressed. It's defintey not a side effect that is common, but my doctor suggested I stop taking it. I stopped using Rogaine just from pure laziness. I will start using it again after the surgery though.. Dr. Nader suggested to not start using it right now since my surgery is coming up.

I do suffer a bit from anxiety and depression, so I'm weary about taking any oral medications that may add to it. I'll probably just stick with a topical after surgery.

Hi all, I'm a 29 male and I've been flirting with the idea of having FUE surgery with doctor Nader. However, I'd like to get a stabilizing regimen before. Does anyone know where to buy Finasteride? Do I need a prescription. I live in the east coast US and would rather not go through the embarrassment of going through a doctor.

Any recommendations on a regimen I can order online a follow through with discretion, i'm really self aware :)

Thank you all, this forum is great!