12 months FUE post op short hair cut

Hi all,

12 months ago I had an FUE transplant on my hairline.

I was happy with the results up until I realised my original hair loss hadn't stabilised (a common mistake I know)

Anyway, now I have started a minoxidil regime which I am sticking to the best I can in a hope to thicken the hair behind my hair transplant so it blends in and makes my hair look even. (already used Propecia for over 12 months)

My question is im now nearly 4 weeks into the regime and seeing daily shedding. I was wondering if I shaved my head to a number 1 guard and kept it like that for a few months would my hair look a little more natural albeit short? Would my hairline stand out more because of the FUE as opposed to my natural hair.

I'm in a downward spiral and need a way out!

Thanks in advance

Jay.

the transplanted hairs are probably never going to match in exact density to your existing hair - one of the illusions of more fuller coverage after a HT is finding a sweet spot in hair length - I would bet if you shaved your head, you or someone with a trained eye could tell transplanted vs. your native hair, that being said it you're trying to wear it short for better application of minoxodil while you go thru this regiment for the next few months, that makes sense too...