Fine hair frontal 28 year old at 11 months Dr. Lindsey

This guy was able to pop in this week. He's 11 months out and still has some growing to do but looks good. He's in a position where I can't show his face, but I do have a video of his donor area with a #3 cut included.

Other than his fine hair and color contrast, which work against him..., he looks great and we brought his hairline down about an inch...that's 2.54 cm for you Euro guys.

The video is:

Dr. Lindsey

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Yeah I constantly am telling these guys coming in that I am sure are going right down the street for a cheaper case...just make sure you know what you're likely to get from any particular doctor...and how's the best way to do that..... watch videos and search forums like this.

Nevertheless other folks' slick marketing keeps me in the repair business. I'd prefer the first time around business though...better use of hair.

Wendy does get a lot of attention. She and I went to a zep cover band last week and it was a constant stream of dudes coming to talk to her. We stand at the stage, and the band noticed her outfit. Everyone is happy. Wendy gets free drinks, I get to see the guitar guy playing up close.

Dr. L

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Great results, esp considering finer hairs. Gaurantee no one is making eye contact with his hairline now. Most probably his eyes only. Can’t say the same for myself but can’t turn back time. Doctor, have you had any patients that came to get a repair done from you that you can share? Especially, those from other well known docs or repair docs? Fantastic work Dr Lindsey.

• 2 weeks later...

Sean

I don't think I get your question. I'd guess out of my current 218 videos on youtube...as of today...that 40 go through repair cases. Should be plenty to look at and I've posted most of those over the years on the forum.

We do 130-140 cases per year via strip, and another 30-36 fue. Out of that total strip number 40 are repair cases from everywhere. No name and big name doctor/groups. Now we get way more repair cases from guys who either dabble in hair....just getting into hair...just bought an fue machine....or use rental techs....than we do from established hair practices.

In fact, just 10 minutes ago I saw a 35 year old well off guy who had seen me in 2010 for a consultation. He went to a local competitor who had done his dad and his brother. Now he did say then, and today..that his dad and brother had poor results...but the guy's prices were half mine.

So now he's here and he had a little hair sprinkled over a class 5 hair loss pattern and a scar that is roughly 6-8 mm wide.

It is beyond me why anyone would go to a doctor that had done a bad job on 2 relatives!

So we'll see if he comes in for repair.

Here's a repair video done by a patient:

THEN by him interviewing his stylist after we repaired him:

and a basic one :

Dr. L

McLean, VA