Dr. Feller or Dr. Bloxham

coolboy

I am wondering if I can choose one of them for my procedure

or

I can't as I heard that they now work together as team and patients cannot possibly request only Dr. Feller or Dr Bloxham :confused::confused:

There is no “selection” choice between me and Dr. Bloxham. Not at anytime. We are an unbreakable team. So no patient can ever make a valid claim that they expected Feller for surgery but was blindsided on the day by only getting Bloxham.

Should a patient ask to only have me perform the surgery to the exclusion of Dr. Bloxham I would deny the request. To date not a single person has made this request. Should a patient happen to make this request just before a procedure I would deny that request as well. To date not a single person has made this request either. But if they did I would give them their deposit back and go enjoy the free time.

But what these posters have yet to realize is that I give nobody the choice to decide whom I will include in my procedures nor how I will perform my procedures. The Queen of England herself could come into my office tomorrow and say I want my two grandchildren to have their procedures with you Dr. Feller, but only with you and not Dr. Bloxham. And I would deny Her Royal Highnesses request even at the risk of being sent to the Tower because I treat all patients the same and know that having Dr. Bloxham on board makes my procedures better and my practice better.

Dr. Feller

Hope that answers your question. I would also encourage you, in addition to viewing his online patient results, also read through the various posts on this forum by Dr Feller himself.

At Hasson & Wong you can certainly choose which doctor you would like to perform your surgery.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

I would also take at look at the costs as well which are quite high even compared to the elite clinics. H & W, SMG, Chicago Hair Institute etc...

Hair Transplant Cost | Hair Surgery Pricing | Feller & Bloxham Medical

Not being able to choose your surgeon would be an absolute deal breaker for most and costs are excessive even for NYC.

I would also take at look at the costs as well which are quite high even compared to the elite clinics. H & W, SMG, Chicago Hair Institute etc...

Hair Transplant Cost | Hair Surgery Pricing | Feller & Bloxham Medical

Not being able to choose your surgeon would be an absolute deal breaker for most and costs are excessive even for NYC.

sure thx. H&W is a really good pick, however for some reasons I can't leave the U.S.

As for Chicago Hair Institute the wait time is way too long and also expensive to me .

For SMG, it seems to me their approach is too conservative.

Any recommendations for any doctors in the U.S who are more aggressive or well know for lateral slit dense packing ?

At Hasson & Wong you can certainly choose which doctor you would like to perform your surgery.

Thanks! I saw your picture alum the result is very impressive. I would go to H&W if I could travel to Canada and actually they are one of my favorite.

Hope that answers your question. I would also encourage you, in addition to viewing his online patient results, also read through the various posts on this forum by Dr Feller himself.

Thanks so much :)

sure thx. H&W is a really good pick, however for some reasons I can't leave the U.S.

As for Chicago Hair Institute the wait time is way too long and also expensive to me .

Any recommendations for any doctors in the U.S who are more aggressive or well know for lateral slit dense packing ?

I would also consider Dr Gabel & Dr Cooley. Are you considering FUT/FUE ?

densedream i agree those prices are a joke. NY am i right? lol

Coolboy if you want aggressive fue look into Dr. Diep. His youtube videos show how excellent his work is. He also doesn't feel the need to get on here and bash superior methods and people he doesn't agree with.

densedream i agree those prices are a joke. Fucking NY am i right? lol

Coolboy if you want aggressive fue look into Dr. Diep. His youtube videos show how excellent his work is. He also doesn't feel the need to get on here and bash superior methods and people he doesn't agree with.

thanks! I really like Dr. Deip's FUE result but it seems that his FUT is not as good as his FUE results. Do you know any FUT surgeons ?

I would also consider Dr Gabel & Dr Cooley. Are you considering FUT/FUE ?

Thanks man! Both Dr Gable & Dr Cooley have consistent results, but they seems a bit conservative to me. I like Dr Feller 's work, however after knowing that he's kind of only oversee the procedure that really make me have a 2nd thought:confused:

That's a killer response from Dr Feller. I enjoyed that.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com