Nizoral 2%

I think this debate is over for you now, PROOF your a sales man. PROOF Your telling people to go to a fue factory in turkey

As MR T would say in the situation I know a fool when I see one and JeanLuc you are a FOOL

What is wrong with you?

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/26114-Help-and-suggestions-needed

Look at the link. Do you honestly believe I said that? Can you read? I cannot tell if you are genuinely stupid or are trying to slander me.

Again, I came to your thread to HELP you by offering medical studies on ketoconazole. Now you insult me and make things up.

What is wrong with you?

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/26114-Help-and-suggestions-needed

Look at the link. Do you honestly believe I said that? Can you read? I cannot tell if you are genuinely stupid or are trying to slander me.

Again, I came to your thread to HELP you by offering medical studies on ketoconazole. Now you insult me and make things up.

Please refrain from using such foul language towards me yes I see you edited the post but I still got it in the email sent,

You bully people in other forums with your aggressive stance but not me, I'm going to sum up what's in store for you

You had male pattern lost at 22 crown and hairline, your 100% going to be a Norwood Vll (law of averages) you choose to have a transplant at 22 by an unethical DR whom clearly hasn't taking your future into account, you will never have enough hair to cover the top of your head, I've got 10 years on you and more hair I know the longer I wait if there are advances or if I decide on a HT in the future it will look 10 times better than what your head is going to look like, your be heading down the SMP route with no hair (due to and unsafe donor zone being moved to the top of your head) and thousands out of pocket

And that's the bottom line and if there's anyone who disagrees with me let it be known

Thank you and goodnight

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 6/13/2017 at 1:54 PM, Djlazerblue said:

Please refrain from using such foul language towards me yes I see you edited the post but I still got it in the email sent,

You bully people in other forums with your aggressive stance but not me, I'm going to sum up what's in store for you

You had male pattern lost at 22 crown and hairline, your 100% going to be a Norwood Vll (law of averages) you choose to have a transplant at 22 by an unethical DR whom clearly hasn't taking your future into account, you will never have enough hair to cover the top of your head, I've got 10 years on you and more hair I know the longer I wait if there are advances or if I decide on a HT in the future it will look 10 times better than what your head is going to look like, your be heading down the SMP route with no hair (due to and unsafe donor zone being moved to the top of your head) and thousands out of pocket

And that's the bottom line and if there's anyone who disagrees with me let it be known

Thank you and goodnight

You come off like a delusional lunatic in this thread, man.  Constant personal attacks completely unrelated to the topic at hand.