Villnow clinic

Hi

Has anyone been or gone to Dr villnow, a few footballers and managers have been there and is advertised as a world class hair transplant surgeon in addition his prices are fair compared to places like london or belguim, but cannot seem to find much results compared to the belguim clinics.

So anyone been and what was there result? Can he be put up there with bisinga, feruidini and crew

The reason i ask is that his clinic charges a substantial amount if Dr villnow performs the surgery but will give a huge discount if you opt to show the progress every week to them where they then post into forumns.

They say if clinics make discount they should be avoided would bisinga, feruidini, luanzepla do this kind of discount? Anyone can vouch for the the high claim this Dr apprently gets?

The reason i ask is that his clinic charges a substantial amount if Dr villnow performs the surgery but will give a huge discount if you opt to show the progress every week to them where they then post into forumns.

They say if clinics make discount they should be avoided would bisinga, feruidini, luanzepla do this kind of discount? Anyone can vouch for the the high claim this Dr apprently gets?

I don't know how huge the discount is for Dr Villnow but Dr Bisangas clinic I just saw is offering 30% off during this month. When I was researching docs, which was before Dr Lupanzula was approved here, his rep said I could be given a discount if I kept a log up for a year, so it's not abnormal for a clinic to offer a deal or discount on occasion, it can be a mutually beneficial arrangement at times. It's more suspect if a clinic keeps bombarding you with spam emails and special offers every week type thing . Dr Villnow has a few examples in here and his work has looked quite good and he has worked on a few footballers and celebs, that much has been documented. If you're prepared to document your own journey,and you like his work then there is no reason not to consider him just because he offered a discount, if anything bonus lol

How much does he charge per graft?

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/

I am booked in with Dr Villnow later this year. It will be my second FUE procedure and my first was in Turkey in 2015. You're right there is not an awful lot online about him but I have carried out vast research on surgeons in Europe and although I didn't know much about him I am convinced by what I did see. I had to rule out the really expensive ones such as the likes of Bisanga and Feriduini so eventually narrowed my search down to Dr Villnow and some surgeons in Turkey and India. I consulted with many surgeons.

What convinced me to go with Dr Villnow was the confidence given to me during email consultations. The confidence given to me by explaining how experienced Dr Villnow is and how long he has been doing hair restoration. And that he has had the same team for 20 years so even his assistants are veterans of this procedure. Reassurances on shock loss, transaction rates and how meticulous he is on achieving a natural look.

Also all my questions were answered in great detail. Punch sizes, grafts per cm, were all answered in detail and when I raised concerns over technicians carrying out most of the work I was reassured that Dr Villnow himself will be carrying out the procedure with the help of his team. Not a technician run clinic like some others I consulted with. I was also put in touch with other patients to discuss how their operations went.

So my decision is made and this September I will be flying out to Germany. I think no matter which surgeon you choose you will always be a little nervous. However I also feel confident that Dr Villnow can give me my desired result. Let's see.

That is correct, as the belgium Dr's work are plastered all over youtube and forums there results are there to see, with Dr Villnow there are 2 or 3 cases on here and some footballers/managers so not much to judge with even though when speaking to his reps they seem very knowledgeable on the whole topic, to an extent they say shock loss has never occurred in there clinic that is a big statement to make.

In addition, the small results out there to see, look good and his prices are good 3000 grafts is 7500 Euro if opting to be shown in forums.

The emails back and forth show they guarantee there work, even giving free repair work if results are not what where expected so all seems good just need to see more results