Dr. Hasson/4693 Grafts/FUT/One Session/ 10 Months

This Vancouver area patient came to see Dr. Hasson about his weak hairline and thinning crown. 4693 grafts were used to rebuild the hairline and frontal zone blending into his mid scalp and increasing the density of his crown. Some of the very center of the mid-scalp was not transplanted and medication was employed to hold the margins and possibly improve some of the existing hair. Of the 4693 Grafts, 1904 were singles, 2564 were doubles, 225 were 3-4 hair grafts. There are no immediately post-op pics, The last two photos are 2 weeks post-op, the others are 10 months post-op.

DrH-FUT-4693-front.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-front-alt.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-front-close.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-front-tilt.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-front-tilt-alt.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-top.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-left.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-left-close.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-left-side.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-left-side-close.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-right-angle.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-right-angle-close.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-right-side.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-right-side-close.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-crown.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-crown-close.jpg

DrH-FUT-4693-shaved.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Great job.

Any idea how many in the crown and pt age?

Looks like it will last him for years.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks guys!

Spanker: looks like 2093 into the crown and he was in his early to mid 40's at the time of the procedure.

mosd: I agree, but as mentioned we didn't have any imediate post-op. However, I have uploaded a pic that is a relatively close approximation as to where the grafts were placed and the distribution.

IMG_7185.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Spanker/Triple7,

He only had 1 procedure. The pics with the short cut were taken 2 weeks post-op at the time of staple removal. It was very clean and looked very nice. A proper haircut blending into the transplanted area can look quite good under the right conditions.

Hassonandwong.com

• 2 weeks later...