6.5 months FUE update by Dr. Kongkiat Laorwong in Bangkok

He definitely didn't ask or mentioned anything about this website. He strictly talks about the work to be done and no small talk about anything else. Which is fine because I'm not there to make friends. If you look at my history I have way more HT experience than you would imagine. This is my 5th procedure.

One of my past coalition doctors left a big FUT scar and he put 5000 grafts in my crown and it was still very see-through and whispy. Lucky to have 50% growth in my opinion. The other FUE doctor, also in the coalition did 3 procedures in one day and it felt rushed. Results were so-so. I like the way Dr. Longwiat did the procedure and runs the clinic. My actual first procedure was performed by a doctor not even on this site(Dr. Pong) and I had amazing results and pencil-thin scar. Dr. Path, Dr. Pong, and Dr. Longwiat have all trained together. All from from Thailand.

But results are what matter and I can't contest to that yet. But I am confident it will turn out well like the others on this site And the countless before and afters on his website.

With that said, I do think yours looks a little thin and all doctors don't bat 100%. Could be something with your physiology or hair characteristics as well. It's reassuring he was willing to stand behind his work and help you add more grafts since growth wasn't optimal. My only advice is if you don't want to go back to Dr. L, maybe try Dr. Ergodan in Turkey. He is around the same price and his results speak for themselves.

Good Luck to you.