Doctor Representatives

There are people on this site who represent doctors. I was wondering if I asked them questions about the doctors I am thinking of visiting, if their involvement in my case would then push the price up (I assume they're salaried or on commission)? How does it work?

Hey Trix,

There's no fee associated with the involvement of any of Dr Bhatti's online reps. The price on the website is the price you pay regardless of how much assistance you need along the way. It's all part of the service.

This is good - I like full disclosure. Everybody knows where they stand then. But some doctors don't have their prices on their websites and I am wondering if I contact their reps if the price will jump up or not.

Ive never seen differing rates from a clinic vs a rep.

This is a great question! Clinics compensate their reps in various ways but I've never heard of any clinic charging a premium because a patient used the services of a representative. Clinics absorb the cost of paying their reps because they perform a valuable service.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I represent Dr Rahal and I'm paid a salary. Keep in mind that all of the top HT surgeons are extremely busy and couldn't possibly deal personally with everyone who approaches their clinic. So therefore, every patient will be dealing with a representative of the doctor in some way. Whether that representative posts on the forums or not makes no difference.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I'm salaried by all surgeons I represent. Any representative on heres involvement would not not "push up" the price in my opinion.

I am actually glad to hear that as it is you I need to speak to. Is it OK if I PM later you today when I have more time? Thanks.