What Norwood how many grafts ?? Opinions

Hi just wondering what Norwood I would be and what 2500 grafts do for me. I was told 2500 for the frontal hairline tuft vertex temples etc and another for the crown in the future any feed back welcome. I am booked in for a ht this summer for 2500 grafts in fue so I'm curious to know what you guys think.

IMG_0322.JPG.c5c47c5d980e26daf8f3111d16c271aa.JPG

Edited by Benny1984

Norwood 5, and not a lot. The expectations of someone your age and loss level would likely not be met with 2500, especially if you are asking these questions. It means you haven't done enough research to commit to any surgery. Keep doing research and you can use the tool on this site in the picture section to see Norwood 5s and see what they went for.

Spend some time on YouTube looking at videos too.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thank you for your feed back and honesty greatly appreciated. I am under no illusion that 2500 grafts would make any big life changing changes to my head .i have this first ht planned and hopefully seen how it goes will go for a 2nd round of the same a few months later if all is going well. I do realise that I could of went to a few places that perform 5000 grafts in a day which my head does need and most places had quoted but I opted to go with a surgeon with great reviews/ results and a higher price but hopefully worth it. I suppose I should of worded my first post better

What doctor have you chosen? Not trying to be rude but you don't really sound in the know about this. Your best option is an FUT mega session of 5000 grafts if possible. For an older bloke 2500 could be the difference between looking like the average person and being completely bald, in your case because of your age will go from bald, to bald and open up the risk of complications in the meantime.

I mean you don't know the norwood scale, and you also suggested getting a second procedure "a few months later" which you wouldn't say if you'd done much research.

To be honest if you canned this current bad idea and got an FUT with someone doctors like Hasson + Wong you'd be very, very glad you did.

Norwood 5, and not a lot. The expectations of someone your age and loss level would likely not be met with 2500, especially if you are asking these questions. It means you haven't done enough research to commit to any surgery. Keep doing research and you can use the tool on this site in the picture section to see Norwood 5s and see what they went for.

Spend some time on YouTube looking at videos too.

Ditto!, I agree, from your postings sounds like you need to do more research. It would help if you post donor pictures (back and sides of head), more people will chime in with their invaluable opinions and suggestions. Good luck.

My Thread: