Lawsuit and Experience with Virginia Surgical Center

I had work done at virginia surgical center in 2021. I'm not going to say it was lifechanging but there was a noticable differeance. I thought linda was a hoot personally, so it saddens me to see these allegations. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hairman804 said:

I had work done at virginia surgical center in 2021. I'm not going to say it was lifechanging but there was a noticable differeance. I thought linda was a hoot personally, so it saddens me to see these allegations. 

I agree. Same here.

On 8/3/2023 at 10:04 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

@Adamadwaga

You’ve reported virtually every post here. How about you identify yourself. You’re free to share your side of the story. But we’re not going to censor posts because you don’t like them. Every one here is free to discuss their situation.

I’m sorry I was just upset as I watched Danielle grow up she is a wonderful person and has over come a lot of things. She has been through a lot and puts up With a lot of unnecessary things due to her gender and she was a model for 15 years. My name is Adam I’m an independent hair technician. I was trained back in the late 90’s by Linda. I do know someone that works at one of their offices so I know what’s going on. But what this person did is sad. They always have a provider there. Linda is the most accredited hair technician I know. I’m interested to see if the case even makes it to court.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2023 at 10:04 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

@Adamadwaga

You’ve reported virtually every post here. How about you identify yourself. You’re free to share your side of the story. But we’re not going to censor posts because you don’t like them. Every one here is free to discuss their situation.

3 hours ago, Michael D said:

I agree. Same here.

Well everyone can cheer up. They never stopped operations. Being in the industry this is one of the few honest companies left. If the cops saw anything wrong or illegal they would have closed them down pending court and they didn’t. They also are supportive of other companies in other countries and they aren’t trying to close down competition like you see on large chain companies websites. I just want to make this clear that ISHRS is a non profit organization it does not have any regulatory authority in the US. So this individual is out for money, or paid by a competitor. Just my two cents. I look forward to the day things are regulated like medi spas or tattoo artist  as they would be one of few still around. It would also deter this from even being a possibility. There are only certain number of sub specialities in medicine in the and hair surgeon isn’t one in the US honestly no such thing so anyone that is a doctor can say they are a hair surgeon. 

• Like 1

It seems to be one of those people who does not work and does this for money. Sad also sad police believed him enough to make an arrest he must be a good con-artist. 

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed reddit post

• Administrators

@Adamadwaga

It’s become clear that your goal on our forum is to defend the clinic, and defame its accusers. Posting a forum member’s pictures without their consent is a violation of our terms of service. Now, you may ask, why is it okay to post this Linda person’s photo.

The answer is that she’s not a forum member. If she was a forum member, then that wouldn’t be allowed. Sharing public images are okay, and it’s okay if a member consents. In this situation, you’ve stalked his reddit profile to get his image and post it here. Your time on our community is over.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I did a quick Google search and found a news article posted within the last week that the owner and a coworker of this facility were indeed arrested. That a search warrent outlined that police had performed surveillance for months confirming no proper medical oversight, and that the company is still denying it. I'm going to get my popcorn ready. 

I did some Google searches. Virginia Surgical comes up first organically in the 2 searches I did. Hair restoration Virginia and Hair transplant Virginia. I didn't see anything about getting arrested. Google ranking your website #1 is pretty good. A  profitable place to be, versus a lower organic ranking.

It was told to me by someone, I think I can trust?  It was told to me that the hair transplant industry is very cutthroat and competitive. Down right "evil", low morals kinda, it could be. Also told that some allegations against Virginia Surgical were/are false.

Example of cutthroat evil pushy, low morals: I am still getting emails and text messages from a HT place in Florida, that I canceled an appointment with 8 or 9 months ago. If I ever made an appointment. I remember talking with them and considering going with them. The emails tell me that I have an appointment coming up, no date or time, and some other stuff. I never fully read them. They are very pushy. I don't have any appointments coming up. I call them back and leave messages, and email telling them that I do not have an appointment.  I still get phone calls and emails.

More: I have been messaged in here, and called I think, or emailed, from one guy or another. 2 I think? Maybe more. They told me that they had been done wrong by Virginia Surgical. Wanted me to join them in a lawsuit or something. I asked for pictures of what had been done to them. That is when they disappear, or act like I didn't ask for pics. Or change the subject.

I had work done at Virginia Surgical, and I'm neither happy or unhappy. I need more work done. I knew I would. There was no scarring, it would seem good work was done. My hair is noticeably a little bit better/thicker and natural/normal looking. I see the difference compared to older pics. My friends don't see it, weird?  I only got 2000 grafts. I need more done. I am not defending or condemning Virginia Surgical. Only saying what I have seen with my own eyes, and experience, to be true. 

Sure is a lot of drama around the #1 organic website. Could this negativity be from competitors?  If it is, then that explains what I was told about the highly competitive, bad morals, in the Hair transplant industry.

I am not defending or condemning them. It does look like there is some fishy stuff going on here, both ways, maybe?

Can you block the people from Florida? I don't own a hair transplant business but I'd imagine that if you have a good product you don't need to religiously hound someone to buy the product. Probably a good indication to stay away. 

Google works off of algorithms and uses your search history to compile what it thinks you would be interested in. I'm confused, are you saying they received an award or have been recognized by an organization?  Not that it really matters just curious. 

Sounds like you're happy which is great, but that there may be quiet a few people out there that are not. If you don't want to be involved maybe hop off the lawsuit forum discussion as clearly at one point you were also thinking about sueing them or poking around about it anyways. Kind of feels like you may be trying to get people not to take civil action as youre preparing for one of your own as you're the number 1 poster on this thread. 

The whole situation is sad. How could a group of people have so little regard for other human beings. Michael, I went through our messages and I for life of me can't see where we ever spoke about an attorney. But I do see the messages where you said you wanted a refund, and where else you could go besides them. 

Its crazy they would break two community platform agreements and have to have a Moderator step in for stalking. Along with reaching out to other patients. Boarderline threatening them, slandering me and committing more hippa violations. 

But enough about that, virtually every person I've spoken to that's been there can confirm their experience was like mine. All we can do now is place faith in the justice system and hope for competent medical personel down the road that can correct the issues that have come our way. 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Michael D said:

I did some Google searches. Virginia Surgical comes up first organically in the 2 searches I did. Hair restoration Virginia and Hair transplant Virginia. I didn't see anything about getting arrested. Google ranking your website #1 is pretty good. A  profitable place to be, versus a lower organic ranking.

It was told to me by someone, I think I can trust?  It was told to me that the hair transplant industry is very cutthroat and competitive. Down right "evil", low morals kinda, it could be. Also told that some allegations against Virginia Surgical were/are false.

Example of cutthroat evil pushy, low morals: I am still getting emails and text messages from a HT place in Florida, that I canceled an appointment with 8 or 9 months ago. If I ever made an appointment. I remember talking with them and considering going with them. The emails tell me that I have an appointment coming up, no date or time, and some other stuff. I never fully read them. They are very pushy. I don't have any appointments coming up. I call them back and leave messages, and email telling them that I do not have an appointment.  I still get phone calls and emails.

More: I have been messaged in here, and called I think, or emailed, from one guy or another. 2 I think? Maybe more. They told me that they had been done wrong by Virginia Surgical. Wanted me to join them in a lawsuit or something. I asked for pictures of what had been done to them. That is when they disappear, or act like I didn't ask for pics. Or change the subject.

I had work done at Virginia Surgical, and I'm neither happy or unhappy. I need more work done. I knew I would. There was no scarring, it would seem good work was done. My hair is noticeably a little bit better/thicker and natural/normal looking. I see the difference compared to older pics. My friends don't see it, weird?  I only got 2000 grafts. I need more done. I am not defending or condemning Virginia Surgical. Only saying what I have seen with my own eyes, and experience, to be true. 

Sure is a lot of drama around the #1 organic website. Could this negativity be from competitors?  If it is, then that explains what I was told about the highly competitive, bad morals, in the Hair transplant industry.

I am not defending or condemning them. It does look like there is some fishy stuff going on here, both ways, maybe?

It’s possible they think you’re connected to the clinic, and want to cover themselves. Competitors do a lot of things, but this would be slander if a competitor falsified all of this. No clinic would do this because they would 100% lose their litigation, and they would get shut down from the legal costs. It’s far more likely a grassroots effort from disgruntled/unhappy patients.

Also did a search and the article is on the 1st page under their Yelp reviews.

IMG_8446.png

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

This is interesting! Has anyone made a tie to the two companies? I did not get clarification on them being connected? I guess we should all wait for the truth right.  when is this court date? Has anyone on here that has spoken negatively shown any images? I don’t know but I find all of this fascinating. But im Still confused. I would assume if they did any of this they would be closed. Do they have a way the day in court can be watched live? Someone fill me in on details. 

I was a victim of Washington medical hair. They took my money for a surgery but then this guy kept rescheduling it and then they just stopped answering my calls. I’m trying to figure out how to get some justice. But a coworker of mine had surgery at virginia surgical center I thought it looked good. Another had it at Dr. Linsey it was not that impressive. So not sure what to do.. I was interested in virginia surgical but I’m going to wait out I think on this court hearing. I couldn’t find a connection with any other company but please advise thank you. 

On 12/17/2022 at 8:18 PM, Oxiborick said:

Dude cancel this. You'll get butchered. I got taken in by the other McTyre's outfit (ReGrow Hair Southwest in Las Vegas).

McTyre's new wife did pay for my Lyft ride from the airport though!

Hi I was wondering if you could help. How did you connect the two businesses? I was not able to see a connection at all and I wanted some help please so I can make a decision. Thank you and I’m sorry to hear about what happened. 

15 hours ago, bbow said:

The whole situation is sad. How could a group of people have so little regard for other human beings. Michael, I went through our messages and I for life of me can't see where we ever spoke about an attorney. But I do see the messages where you said you wanted a refund, and where else you could go besides them. 

Its crazy they would break two community platform agreements and have to have a Moderator step in for stalking. Along with reaching out to other patients. Boarderline threatening them, slandering me and committing more hippa violations. 

But enough about that, virtually every person I've spoken to that's been there can confirm their experience was like mine. All we can do now is place faith in the justice system and hope for competent medical personel down the road that can correct the issues that have come our way. 

I’m confused. I’m sorry to hear about your situation. You are saying you are scarred but you won’t show images. I understand. What happened with a stalker? I don’t see anyone in here from either company I don’t think that is allowed is it? So what actions have you taken and who do you recommend? I’m sorry I’m just really confused. I paid a company for my entire surgery and I heard guy moved to Mexico and is evading the law. It’s not this company it is Washington Medical. Do you know anything about that? 

On 8/8/2023 at 9:39 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

@Adamadwaga

It’s become clear that your goal on our forum is to defend the clinic, and defame its accusers. Posting a forum member’s pictures without their consent is a violation of our terms of service. Now, you may ask, why is it okay to post this Linda person’s photo.

The answer is that she’s not a forum member. If she was a forum member, then that wouldn’t be allowed. Sharing public images are okay, and it’s okay if a member consents. In this situation, you’ve stalked his reddit profile to get his image and post it here. Your time on our community is over.

I saw this stuff in Reedit,  it looked like someone was soliciting in a lawsuit. I was going to ask question but then I can’t find it. So I came here after researching. FYI they are opened and had a procedure I think underway. I meet with surgical team I asked to see state licenses. I think I answered that one for all of us. Which makes this more confusing. 
would like to know definitively connections to this other places in Colorado and else where.
While we all wait for this court case.
Can anyone show any pictures? Has anyone seen Dr Choe Virginia Beach or recommend anywhere in that area? 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Dingoneedshair said:
On 8/8/2023 at 6:39 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

@Adamadwaga

I saw this stuff in Reedit,  it looked like someone was soliciting in a lawsuit. I was going to ask question but then I can’t find it. So I came here after researching. FYI they are opened and had a procedure I think underway. I meet with surgical team I asked to see state licenses. I think I answered that one for all of us. Which makes this more confusing. 
would like to know definitively connections to this other places in Colorado and else where.
While we all wait for this court case.
Can anyone show any pictures? Has anyone seen Dr Choe Virginia Beach or recommend anywhere in that area? 

Adamadwaga, stop creating duplicate accounts. We all know its you,  I checked your IP address 👋🏼 

• Haha 1

View my thread

• 3 months later...

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/news/crime/norfolk-doctor-who-works-at-chkd-charged-with-performing-invasive-procedure-without-license-related-to-hair-transplant/291-d46eb2b1-dbbd-4f26-a52e-3c03ae780fb2

not sure it seems to work. Same name as other articles Daniele McTyre and husband were arrested on Monday for similar charges. Facing a total of $10mil lawsuit. Supposedly they still somehow are able to operate. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

10 minutes ago, Jeffhatcher said:

https://www.13newsnow.com/article/news/crime/norfolk-doctor-who-works-at-chkd-charged-with-performing-invasive-procedure-without-license-related-to-hair-transplant/291-d46eb2b1-dbbd-4f26-a52e-3c03ae780fb2

not sure it seems to work. Same name as other articles Daniele McTyre and husband were arrested on Monday for similar charges. Facing a total of $10mil lawsuit. Supposedly they still somehow are able to operate. 

My understanding is they are still able to operate too. I wonder why?

• Like 1
  • Wow 1