Lawsuit and Experience with Virginia Surgical Center

Good evening everyone,

I have been following this and other various forums since 2010 when I first started losing hair. I've had two transplants with one firm in the DC area which did a great job IMO and the second was with Virginia Surgical Center with Linda Carnaza (Carnazza) and apparently with Beth Jordan (not present) which was worse than the worst procedure possible.

I have gone back and forth and done my research post surgery. At the moment, I am filing suit against Virginia Surgical Center in McLean Virginia (alias Virginia Beach).

After speaking to an attorney, it seems it may also help to enlist help from those who have had poor experiences with their "clinic."

I'd enjoy the opportunity to discuss this further. Also, if anyone else has had a successful remedy with them or another clinic by way of legal action or indirect routes, please advise.

Edited by VirginiaHairResearch

I was butchered by her ex husband at Colorado Hair Institute and based on what I've found, they're still collaborating. Look at Google and Yelp reviews, they're nearly mirrored and one review is literally a copy and paste. If I remember right (not stating a fact), I have it saved on my computer in the depths of all the crap I found on CHI that VSC has the same owner or business lease in the same name, something along those lines.

Hi, it seeks you aren't the only one. I looked up the Colorado reviews and they are the same. There is a theme here on this forum of VSC butchering surgeries. It seems a class action lawsuit may be plausible in this domain. Would anyone else be interested in either publicly or anonymously giving their experience? We can all try to get money back for the procedures and wrongful operations.

I can only connect them through marriage and the CHI director/president working at VSC in the past. I have no idea how to bring a suit on both of them because legally (as far as I know) they're separate. If you can find a legal bridge between them, contact me for sure.

• 11 months later...

Hello, some of you were inquiring on how to bridge Colorado Surgical Center and Hair Institute and Virginia Surgical Hair center in a single complaint or law suit, and the answer is, that would make this a federal issue, and this complaint would need to be brought either to the FDA, medical board or the FBI. The fact that this is happening in two states by two people would make this a federal case to bridge. I would consult with an attorney specializing in federal class action law suits and go from there.

Also, this would be a good time to find away to reach out to the Virginia Beach District attorney and the Douglas Colorado District attorney and address your complaints to them as well so they both can have copies of what is going on in both states so they get a more concrete picture on what is going on. This will help to at least establish an aware connection between the two so they become hyper aware of Chris Don Mctyre's fraud practices. The more aware they become through all of us, the more they will feel called to do something about it.

I too had/having a very horrific experience under the knife of Chris Don McTyre fraud practice with Colorado Surgical Center and Hair Institute. I too would be more than willing to join or help in any way I can. This man ruined my life.

Please reply.

• 4 months later...
On 4/17/2017 at 11:21 PM, VirginiaHairResearch said:

Good evening everyone,

I have been following this and other various forums since 2010 when I first started losing hair. I've had two transplants with one firm in the DC area which did a great job IMO and the second was with Virginia Surgical Center with Linda Carnaza (Carnazza) and apparently with Beth Jordan (not present) which was worse than the worst procedure possible.

I have gone back and forth and done my research post surgery. At the moment, I am filing suit against Virginia Surgical Center in McLean Virginia (alias Virginia Beach).

After speaking to an attorney, it seems it may also help to enlist help from those who have had poor experiences with their "clinic."

I'd enjoy the opportunity to discuss this further. Also, if anyone else has had a successful remedy with them or another clinic by way of legal action or indirect routes, please advise.

Please contact me I am very interested In a law suit with VA surgical as well. 15402662575 or scotth4040@yahoo.com

I have a scar as wide as my thumb in most places, almost constant bleeding from the graft and suture area. There's bumps and craters on my scalp, and a severed nerve that was hanging out of the left side of my donor area resulting in permanent nerve damage to the left quarter of my head.

That's "butchered".

• Angry 1

The person who is part of the Virginia clinic is the same person who I am filing many cases against for damage done to my hair line and back of my head and nerve damage. His name is Chris Don Mactyre. The same cases are happening at his other clinic in Lone Tree Colorado. I have filed a case with the BBB, Dora (who are investigating him) and Attorney General. I am in the process of submitting my cases and other victims to the FBI because this is federal since it is happening in two states Colorado and Virginia. 

Here are links below:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/colorado-surgical-center-and-hair-institute-lone-tree?osq=colorado+surgical+center+and+hair+institute

https://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/hair-replacement/colorado-surgical-hair-center-llc-in-lone-tree-co-90107262/reviews-and-complaints

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/17330-Miserable-Experience-and-terrible-results-at-CSCHI-Colorado-Surgical-Center-Hair-I

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/23003-%2A%2AWarning-dr.-James-Boland-Colorado-surgical-center-and-hair-institute%2A%2A

Colorado surgical center and hair institute's attorney (his attorney being paid with victim money)

http://www.hersheydecker.com/attorneys/carmen-decker

The Link: 

Virginia: Danielle Mctyre is the Ex-wife of Chris Mctyre

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielle-mctyre-7409a297/

Denver:  Chris Mctyre Colorado Surgical Center and Hair Institute in Lone Tree Colorado:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-mctyre-ba183338/

Same cases of scam and damages are being committed 

Colorado surgical center and hair institute's attorney

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks and have a wonderful day. 

by responding to this link. Also, I like to skype with you too. 

4 hours ago, CSHI-victim said:

The person who is part of the Virginia clinic is the same person who I am filing many cases against for damage done to my hair line and back of my head and nerve damage. His name is Chris Don Mactyre. The same cases are happening at his other clinic in Lone Tree Colorado. I have filed a case with the BBB, Dora (who are investigating him) and Attorney General. I am in the process of submitting my cases and other victims to the FBI because this is federal since it is happening in two states Colorado and Virginia. 

Here are links below:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/colorado-surgical-center-and-hair-institute-lone-tree?osq=colorado+surgical+center+and+hair+institute

https://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/hair-replacement/colorado-surgical-hair-center-llc-in-lone-tree-co-90107262/reviews-and-complaints

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/17330-Miserable-Experience-and-terrible-results-at-CSCHI-Colorado-Surgical-Center-Hair-I

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/23003-%2A%2AWarning-dr.-James-Boland-Colorado-surgical-center-and-hair-institute%2A%2A

Colorado surgical center and hair institute's attorney (his attorney being paid with victim money)

The Link: 

Virginia: Danielle Mctyre is the Ex-wife of Chris Mctyre

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielle-mctyre-7409a297/

Denver:  Chris Mctyre Colorado Surgical Center and Hair Institute in Lone Tree Colorado:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-mctyre-ba183338/

Same cases of scam and damages are being committed 

Colorado surgical center and hair institute's attorney

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks and have a wonderful day. 

by responding to this link. Also, I like to skype with you too. 

Linda is his ex wife, Danielle is his daughter.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I kind of gave up any hope of a lawsuit against Colorado Hair Institute. Even if it's won, he owes almost $50k to the IRS. If he isn't paying the government, I don't see him paying anyone else.

Edited by Dzl210

The point is not to just get a refund and cost for damages, but to expose him so it can be harder for him to hurt and scam other people. 

Also, were you the one who gave the tax papers to me over yelp?

So instead of going after CSCHI you are going after Virginia Hair Institute? Did you have a procedure at CSCHI and VHI?

Also

• 3 months later...

To VirginiaHairResearch: I'm sorry I'm a bit late on this thread, but I want to give you a bit of my story with Virginia Surgical Center and my biggest regret.

My life got ruined by Linda from Virginia Surgical Center in Mclean, VA as well. I am the first person to leave a review on their yelp in 2016. I had a hair transplant that ended up leaving me with the worse scar imaginable.. I will never forget this.. but when I went in for my consultation years back with her, she didn't seem too bad. It's when you confirm and sign the contract. That's when she has the mindset where she doesn't care about you anymore and it showed too. If there's one person I hate the most in this world, it's her. Even though I'm late, I just wanted to let you know that you're not the only one. I know for a fact that there are a good amount of people that have had their lives ruined by Linda and I wish nothing but hell on her. 

• 3 years later...

Hi Everyone,  I just had a horrible procedure done by the Virginia Surgical Center. I'm looking for anyone who has also had a bad experience and had successfully reached a resolution with them.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks!  e-mail: Katriderdave@gmail.com

• 11 months later...
On 12/24/2021 at 10:15 AM, Katrider said:

Hi Everyone,  I just had a horrible procedure done by the Virginia Surgical Center. I'm looking for anyone who has also had a bad experience and had successfully reached a resolution with them.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks!  e-mail: Katriderdave@gmail.com

Edited by Michael D

9 minutes ago, Michael D said:

I have an appointment next week with Virginia Surgical Center. The McLean office. 2000 grafts FUE method. (I don't really need that much for the front half of my head.)  I am a little bit scared/concerned now. Danielle seemed very knowledgeable and personable, friendly, and fun to talk to. I was scheduled to go to Florida for the surgery, with a different company, and was talked out of it. I would rather have it done closer to where I live anyway. So that worked out. There are many hiccups in their (Virginia Surgical Center) online presence, fresh content, and getting back to you. Not a big deal; They are running 3 offices. I went by the McLean office (dry run) and it was closed. Danielle told me that that office is by appointment only. If no appointments that day, no one is there. I spoke with another person in the building there. I was told that they do see people come in and out of it (Virginia Surgical). So they are open.

Bad news travels fast, but good news not so much. Most of their reviews are very old. Getting a bad review is easy. Getting people to leave a good review can be difficult. You have to really WOW the customer/patient!

If I get what I paid for, and was promised, I'll leave them a good review. (no need to wow me) I hope for a good outcome from the Hair restoration surgery. 85-95% of the grafts to stick, or stay, and grow. I know about the shedding, and post-op care I must, and will do.

Fingers crossed, hoping for a good surgery and outcome. I will post before and after pics. Also, update later on how it goes.

Virginia Surgical Center.jpg

Best of luck, keep us posted

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Michael D said:

I have an appointment next week with Virginia Surgical Center. The McLean office. 2000 grafts FUE method. (I don't really need that much for the front half of my head.)  I am a little bit scared/concerned now. Danielle seemed very knowledgeable and personable, friendly, and fun to talk to. I was scheduled to go to Florida for the surgery, with a different company, and was talked out of it. I would rather have it done closer to where I live anyway. So that worked out. There are many hiccups in their (Virginia Surgical Center) online presence, fresh content, and getting back to you. Not a big deal; They are running 3 offices. I went by the McLean office (dry run) and it was closed. Danielle told me that that office is by appointment only. If no appointments that day, no one is there. I spoke with another person in the building there. I was told that they do see people come in and out of it (Virginia Surgical). So they are open.

Bad news travels fast, but good news not so much. Most of their reviews are very old. Getting a bad review is easy. Getting people to leave a good review can be difficult. You have to really WOW the customer/patient!

If I get what I paid for, and was promised, I'll leave them a good review. (no need to wow me) I hope for a good outcome from the Hair restoration surgery. 85-95% of the grafts to stick, or stay, and grow. I know about the shedding, and post-op care I must, and will do.

Fingers crossed, hoping for a good surgery and outcome. I will post before and after pics. Also, update later on how it goes.

Virginia Surgical Center.jpg

Im not going to pussy foot around here, CANCEL! This is a terrible choice, you will not find anything but awful work, awful reviews and people not getting anything like they paid for. Its not just a few older awful reviews, its still happening. Do some thorough research and you will uncover so much, reach out to these former patients, dont risk you're scalp to this shower.. you would be the next person to be seeking a repair 

• Like 3

On 12/17/2022 at 7:29 PM, Pbaird98 said:

Im not going to pussy foot around here, CANCEL! This is a terrible choice, you will not find anything but awful work, awful reviews and people not getting anything like they paid for. Its not just a few older awful reviews, its still happening. Do some thorough research and you will uncover so much, reach out to these former patients, dont risk you're scalp to this shower.. you would be the next person to be seeking a repair 

Edited by Michael D

4 minutes ago, Michael D said:

I have already done the Loan with Lending tree, or something like that. I am worried. No new reviews and half bad ones.

Look for get out clauses. Keep researching and you wont find anything positive by actual real patients, use any of the key words when searching, the clinics name the Drs name, huge red flags and alarms sound when i hear this clinic been mentioned, this hasnt changed in years. A lot of poor reviews have been deleted and removed, but some remain and like you have seen above are seriously poor and are more than simply just a sub par result.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2022 at 7:41 PM, Pbaird98 said:

Look for get out clauses. Keep researching and you wont find anything positive by actual real patients, use any of the key words when searching, the clinics name the Drs name, huge red flags and alarms sound when i hear this clinic been mentioned, this hasnt changed in years. A lot of poor reviews have been deleted and removed, but some remain and like you have seen above are seriously poor and are more than simply just a sub par result.

Edited by Michael D