Lawsuit and Experience with Virginia Surgical Center

• 3 months later...

I am at the 4-month mark after surgery there. I am concerned if it was a good job. I am supposed to be having these fears, during this time. I am going to wait for the 6-month period. Fingers crossed. Hope that I see some difference.

On 4/12/2023 at 12:50 AM, bbow said:

Give me a text at removed It's not going to work out for you. I went to another transplant facility to have them review the work and they were appalled. 

You removed your text number? I was going to consider messaging you if after the 6th month mark and no difference.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
38 minutes ago, bbow said:

When the fox finally catches the hare. 

Screenshot_20230719_113153_Messages.jpg

Is this who performed the surgery?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, bbow said:

Yes

Wow, what’s the story on her getting popped. This rarely ever happens in the HT industry.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, bbow said:

I was very thourgh in my own investigation. 

Wow, you should detail it. This is very helpful for those who have been wronged. 

View my thread

• Administrators
1 minute ago, bbow said:

Check reddit 

Do you mind sharing here? So those who have been in similar situations can see, I might pin it. 

View my thread

On 7/19/2023 at 2:49 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Do you mind sharing here? So those who have been in similar situations can see, I might pin 

Deleted 

Edited by bbow

• 2 weeks later...

Again not one person has showed one before and after. How can one believe anything. I was able to verify there is no relationship between the companies tax IDs for 20 years. I’m starting to think this forum is biased as no moderation and assumptions. Looks like soliciting 

3 minutes ago, Adamadwaga said:

Again not one person has showed one before and after. How can one believe anything. I was able to verify there is no relationship between the companies tax IDs for 20 years. I’m starting to think this forum is biased as no moderation and assumptions. Looks like soliciting 

I had work done there. I showed my before and afters. There is some difference. It was only 2000 grafts. My operation was not supposed to make me look 20 again. I knew I would need another surgery.

There was no damage done. Everything from the donor area to the recipient area went well. Looks professional, and well done. I don't think all 2000 grafts stayed. That is to be expected.

This bbow guy. Keep deleting stuff. Tried to pressure me in joining a lawsuit with no before and after pics of his work. I asked him to show me pics of the damage that had been done to him and never heard back. he deleted his phone number.

On 7/19/2023 at 2:05 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow, what’s the story on her getting popped. This rarely ever happens in the HT industry.

Melvin,

can you not read. Does it say convicted or charged? Clearly this forum had no moderation. Legally nothing in here is accurate at all. Linda has a x husband and her company and his have not had any affliction in 20 years. She was also a victim of his crimes and so was their child. So what Is this? No one person in here had provided one image of anything. Everyone knows that hair techs do most of the work in fue. This is similar to seeing a dentist. Can any of you name a clinic where your doctor is removed the fues? No because there is no such thing. The bbow person is grade a stalking this company. It’s also come to me knowledge he has pressed fake charges against Linda and lied about no doctor. But that wasn’t true. In addition he has made false charges with the Dea and board of medicine and he is going to be charged with multiple felonies. Show us your pictures prove it! To me this is one the poorest moderation sites I have seen. One can’t help what their x did especially when they have not been married for 20 years. This is also sad. Why would a company be over 30 years old? To me this sounds like a bunch of people posting about an unaffiliated company and hating on a person that was related once by marriage over 20 years ago. In addition not one person complaining has provided one image . Anyone can be charged with a crime do all of you not have any knowledge of criminal system. It says charged. Not convicted and to post one mug shot shows how much of a low life that individual is who is going to be very screwed for false charges. This literally needs moderation and everyone in here seems to have a severe lack of basic knowledge. You can look up tax Id verify all of it your self and you can see the bbow individual all of this company. You have a stalker and angry people from another company. Why don’t one person stating Amy of this post a before and after. If the cops went into a clinic with no doctor they would close it pending court case. Bbow had called the news stations abs every time someone there. Maybe everyone so go get a job and a life and show images of your recipient area. Any posting about colorado or Vegas need to come out of this thread not related. This is a hate group of unstable people. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Adamadwaga said:

Melvin,

can you not read. Does it say convicted or charged? Clearly this forum had no moderation. Legally nothing in here is accurate at all. Linda has a x husband and her company and his have not had any affliction in 20 years. She was also a victim of his crimes and so was their child. So what Is this? No one person in here had provided one image of anything. Everyone knows that hair techs do most of the work in fue. This is similar to seeing a dentist. Can any of you name a clinic where your doctor is removed the fues? No because there is no such thing. The bbow person is grade a stalking this company. It’s also come to me knowledge he has pressed fake charges against Linda and lied about no doctor. But that wasn’t true. In addition he has made false charges with the Dea and board of medicine and he is going to be charged with multiple felonies. Show us your pictures prove it! To me this is one the poorest moderation sites I have seen. One can’t help what their x did especially when they have not been married for 20 years. This is also sad. Why would a company be over 30 years old? To me this sounds like a bunch of people posting about an unaffiliated company and hating on a person that was related once by marriage over 20 years ago. In addition not one person complaining has provided one image . Anyone can be charged with a crime do all of you not have any knowledge of criminal system. It says charged. Not convicted and to post one mug shot shows how much of a low life that individual is who is going to be very screwed for false charges. This literally needs moderation and everyone in here seems to have a severe lack of basic knowledge. You can look up tax Id verify all of it your self and you can see the bbow individual all of this company. You have a stalker and angry people from another company. Why don’t one person stating Amy of this post a before and after. If the cops went into a clinic with no doctor they would close it pending court case. Bbow had called the news stations abs every time someone there. Maybe everyone so go get a job and a life and show images of your recipient area. Any posting about colorado or Vegas need to come out of this thread not related. This is a hate group of unstable people. 

I think this is a good place. Bad things can happen in a good place. Where else can someone talk and ask questions about this subject? This board has been valuable to me, and I am sure it has helped others. It is not all bad here. Many things you have said I 100% agree with. 

• Like 3

• Valued Contributor

@Adamadwagathis forum is good and there are good people over here...actually people don't generally like to intervene in such things as we don't know who is right and who is wrong and so most people try to stay away from this bashing business as they are here to gain knowledge about HT and can't participate in this things...i would agree with @Michael Dthat bad things can happen at good place and the place is not responsible for those

Though i would 100% agree with one thing that before making such a damaging allegations on someone he need to provide detailed proof and even post before/after pics.. without proofs this are just wild allegations ...so the patient still need to be given one last chance to provide proof or he should be totally ignored ....

• Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators

@Adamadwaga

You’ve reported virtually every post here. How about you identify yourself. You’re free to share your side of the story. But we’re not going to censor posts because you don’t like them. Every one here is free to discuss their situation.

• Like 2

View my thread

• Administrators

@Adamadwaga

Again, stop reporting posts. You must identify yourself in the signature if you work for this company. If you have disagreements, or you feel something is wrong. Share the reasons why. Were not going to start censoring posts because you don’t like them. You reporting every post is now considered spamming.

• Like 3

View my thread