Looking for feedback on 2nd procedure

Hey guys,

I am hoping to get some experienced feedback as I am looking to go in for my 2nd FUE procedure...

HISTORY

I have a full head of hair with thick and healthy hair. My problem is strictly a badly receeding hairline.

I have previously had a FUE (approx. 900 grafts) almost 9 years ago, to fix the hairline.

The procedure was not too bad, but i dont think the hairline looks natural and the density in the transplanted area is not enough.

MY OBJECTIVE IS TO ACHIEVE A NATURAL LOOKING HAIRLINE, AS NOW I CAN NOT STYLE MY HAIR BACKWARDS BECAUSE IT DOES NOT LOOK NATURAL.

I live in Europe and I am considering doing it in either Europe or going to USA (east coast, preferably new york area)

QUESTIONS

1) There is a football player named wesley snjeider. I think his transplant looks amazing on the hairline. I have read up on him and seems trhat he has done something called HST.

Can anyone advise where he has had his surgery done, and/or provide some feedback on HST weather it is a viable procedure or not?

2) From your experience on the site, what would be the best surgeon to achieve my desired goal within europe or eastern USA, as I dont want to make the wrong choice with the surgeon again?

Thanks in advance,

A decade ago, there were not very many docs doing good FUE so am not surprised that you are not happy with the result from that procedure.

Present day, there are many more docs doing great FUE work both in the USA and Europe.

Like anything else, just do your homework in researching each doc that you feel interested in.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Hey guys,

I am hoping to get some experienced feedback as I am looking to go in for my 2nd FUE procedure...

HISTORY

I have a full head of hair with thick and healthy hair. My problem is strictly a badly receeding hairline.

I have previously had a FUE (approx. 900 grafts) almost 9 years ago, to fix the hairline.

The procedure was not too bad, but i dont think the hairline looks natural and the density in the transplanted area is not enough.

MY OBJECTIVE IS TO ACHIEVE A NATURAL LOOKING HAIRLINE, AS NOW I CAN NOT STYLE MY HAIR BACKWARDS BECAUSE IT DOES NOT LOOK NATURAL.

I live in Europe and I am considering doing it in either Europe or going to USA (east coast, preferably new york area)

QUESTIONS

1) There is a football player named wesley snjeider. I think his transplant looks amazing on the hairline. I have read up on him and seems trhat he has done something called HST.

Can anyone advise where he has had his surgery done, and/or provide some feedback on HST weather it is a viable procedure or not?

2) From your experience on the site, what would be the best surgeon to achieve my desired goal within europe or eastern USA, as I dont want to make the wrong choice with the surgeon again?

Thanks in advance,

I Think you should be carefull about compareing the result of celebrity's.

Take sneider for an example.

He uses ALOT of consealer!

The same with rooney.

If we're talking FUE only docs for a smaller procedure I like

-> Europe: Bisanga, Keser or Maras for ability to handle touchups and their solid reputation

-> US: Konior for naturalness and his stick and place technique

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)