Lindsey VS H/W?

Ello

This post isn't meant to be antagonistic or stirring up drama, I just wanted opinions. I am local to the DC area meaning that Dr Lindsey is the most reputable HT doc near me.

I know that alot of people recommend him but whenever I see his before/after shots on his website or his video results, I always leave wishing they were more impressive like the before/after shots at H/W.

Is this a photography issue or are there different methods used to get different results? It doesn't fit my schedule to fly out to Vancouver unfortunately. Dr Lindsey is the most convenient location wise but can anyone confirm?

I just don't see any home-run results being posted by Dr. Lindsey the way that H/W regularly post. I'd love to feel more confident about seeing Dr. Lindsey but Im not sure he delivers amazing results like others.

Dr. Lindsey is an excellent surgeon, so is H&W. If I lived in the DC area, I'd go at least talk to Dr. Lindsey, get his opinion and plan of action for your condition. You can do a online consult or even Skype I believe with H&W without traveling to them. See who you are most comfortable with, who has a plan that makes the most sense to you, etc. and make a decision. Either way you can't go wrong, you'll just be more informed and comfortable going into your procedure.

Hand W are indeed excellent. As are about 20-40 other groups in North America.

If you want to come by, give a call to the office. You are indeed doing your research before you commit...which is best for everyone.

I'm out of town, but Wendy is around the phone. Give a call Monday if you like and she'll figure a time that works.

In the meantime, look at some of the 200 or so videos I have on youtube and vimeo.

Educate yourself before you show up and you'll maximize your visit.

Here's are 2 good ones to start on.

Dr. Lindsey

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Lindsay is a great doctor who doesn't compromise his values, and integrity over greed, and short cuts. A reputable, and contributing doctor who has a proven track record through out the years.

What more can you ask for?

H&W are great also.

At the very least have an in person consult with Dr. Lindsey to evaluate your hairless situation.

Not many of us have a recommended surgeon within close proximity.

Hasson is on my list of top 3 worldwide FUT surgeons, as the consumer you have the right to make the final decision of your choice.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)