1,250 FUE pre-op, Immediate post op, 3 day post op recipient and donor

Dont play the fool..

I am such a threat I get my posts removed...me with my 63 posts? Most of them with protecting myself by attacks from the cheer squad.

Thanatopis_awry posts 2618 times

Dr Feller posts 1338 times (he has a practice to run!)

Spex posted 2574 times ( I know he reps more than one doc)

wow...its amazing how thin skinned you folks are to a little questioning about $10 bucks a pop being fair.

These $10,000 or $12,000 HT jobs that barely fill in the widows peaks are ridicules!

The doc said it right and accurately.. when the demand (through advertising/forums) increases then the FUE docs raise their price, just as with strip! Difference is with strip most people didnt buy into the higher prices like they do with FUE. I have seen good FUE results for $6... period. You dont need to pay $10 and if you! or anyone wants to beat the drum and try to explain why it should cost $10 I dont buy into it. Mark my words...FUE will drop in the next five years.

To others out there who dont get it... keep reading the forums until you do.

I am such a threat I get my posts removed...me with my 63 posts? Most of them with protecting myself by attacks from the cheer squad.

NotJustYet,

Excuse me, but I assume you're talking to me since I'm the only one here that has the ability to remove another person's posts (besides our publisher Pat).

Since I haven't removed any of your posts, I don't know what you are talking about. So why don't you tell me which post of yours I allegedly removed? Or perhaps you removed your own post by mistake. Or maybe it never posted due to a technical issue.

That said, we all get your point. You don't like the cost that Dr. Feller charges for FUE. However, the solution is simple - don't have an FUE procedure with him. Perhaps his costs or the FUE costs of other leading surgeons in the US will come down in the future. Until it does, you certainly have the choice not to undergo the procedure.

Bill

Does your avoidance to my inquiry mean you simply don't know? I was genuinely interested in your answers, as I have little clue. This has less to do with "thin skin", than you (occasionally) being held to some degree of accountability.

And you aren't being attacked. I let you handle the threats. Put away the tin foil hat; you aren't be targeted, and frankly I forget you are you quite often and respond to your posts for their content, pure and simple. You were simply asked to clarify your position on some of the things you say, since you say them so often.

Do you not like the fact that people with different views and opinions than yourself have choice and the ability to choose? You not only admit (finally) that one can get quality FUE for significantly less money than $10, but that you emphatically believe the prices will drop further over the next five years.

Do you just have a deep resentment towards doctors who don't price their services to your express desire?

Have you not considered the notion that some people just prefer Dr. Feller + 10/g, over Dr. ___ + 5/g?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Originally posted by notjustyet:

Bill, on this post.. both a post from me and one from jim. Jim said he didnt think the guy got the whole front third done because of the cost.

thanopsis.. its old man.. not gonna play tennis with you anymore.

Uhm, notjustyet, you must have missunderstood... you're on page 2 of the thread, what you are thinking of is on page 1..

both of our posts are still there!

I'm somewhat reluctant to chime in here regarding pricing, but one thing that nobody has mentioned is that this patient is from the UK. With the exchange rate heavily favoring the pound to the dollar, this patient's surgery was relatively inexpensive.

I'm not privy to any doctor's finances, but I too would never spend $10 per graft. However, FUE is being performed in Europe by very respected physicians for what amounts to between $4.50 to $5.50 per graft, even with the exchange rate favoring the Euro. Much like this patient traveled to save some money, we in the US can do the same.

Dr. Feller,

I know this question was posed earlier, but I have yet to see a response. Assuming, you average 1000 graft per day via FUE, what limits a person from coming in on back-to-back days to receive 2,000 or 2,200 grafts? It seems that this varies from clinic to clinic and I was trying to understand your particular reasoning for only doing 1 day of FUE at a time. Also, what risk do you think other clinics are taking on by doing FUE surgeries over 2 or 3 day periods? It seems they stay in that graft scenario of 600-1000 graft per day, but are getting higher totals in back-to-back surgeries which is sometimes what a patient needs.

Spex, you have to be extremely direct and very simple with NotJustYet -- and even then, NJY might not be inclined to actually reply to something you've actually said (I know this all too well); but simply attempt to hit n' run you, as he tried to do to Bill, and as he is currently doing to you.

When he feels like he's getting exposed he retreats and waits for a new thread. Rinse and repeat, IMHO.

Unfortunate and unfair, but what can you do.

Going foreward, I'm simply going to get links to the (various other) FUE/Feller/Patient threads where he's systematically been responded to, and post the URLs going forward. I don't mind writing, and I enjoy a good debate, but such things are futile until his m.o. changes.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

NotJustYet,

While I understand your concern about pricing, it seems pretty obvious to me that you are doing nothing but trolling Dr. Feller, his consultant Spex, and his patients. I've seen examples of this on several threads now.

Trolling and harrassing any member of our community is in violation of our terms of service. I'm going to ask you one time to stop this behavior. My second warning will be the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your anticipated cooperation is expected,

Bill

Managing Publisher of this Community

MY OPINION HAS BEEN SILENCED!

Since this will most likely be my last post on the matter, here it is. BTW its really only been a handful of posts.. so i dont get the trolling part.

Ive been on this site for a bit... I noticed with just Feller, thered be a post of a result and then it was quickly followed by the same group cheering ANY AND ALL results regardless of crappy photos or so-so results... yes at very often $12500- $20,000 for a Feller FUE I felt a need to be the lone voice to challenge this blatant marketing on this forum. But I guess expressing a reserved concern or defending myself against the feller hit squad will end up with me being "banned".

You guys are marketing bullies and Bill you know with only 66 posts this idea of me being a troll and hounding feller is a bit premature or unfounded! Obviously the Feller and his hit squad dont want ANY questions about their price..or results.

Ive seen other forums die out when they allowed other docs to do the same thing. ARMANI ring a bell...

Spex, I read a post where you offered to meet someone and talk to them about other docs in Europe..maybe I misread this. BUT YOU ARE A PAID REP FOR FELLER!! Your opinions are biased and in a sense paid for! Your the same type of guy someone would talk to if they went in to a bosley center.. the sales rep.... nice folks many times but still just reps.

Thanopsis. I grew tired of your personal attacks and didnt want to interact with you becuase of it, constantly putting me down and not just my concern over costs and what it got someone. Even your last post talking about having to be "simple" with me.. what a jerk thing to write.

Bill... Amrani, Armani, Armani.... he had paid reps and a whole group of attack dogs, i remember reading all the posts on another (now dead) website. Ive postsed on other docs... almost all my 66... yes 66...again 66 posts have been defending my right to voice concern about what I was seeing on this website. if that entitles me to being banned then ban away. i wont be the last i assure you but keep in mind many others just catch on to whats happening and decide to move on.

Feller, you can dish it out cant you.. but very often those who dish it out hard arent able to take much themselves. I admire when you dish it out, but your very high costs really turn me off.

Its all about the money boys isnt it.. now will this post get deleted??

NotJustYet,

There is a huge difference between sharing your opinion and trolling/harrassing a particular doctor and his patients. While I thought you went off the deep end on this thread a couple of times, I let you vent your frustration and share your opinion. But then I watched you harrass one of Dr. Feller's patients on another thread who came here ecstatic to share his positive experience. That's trolling my friend. Why should I let you chastise Dr. Feller's patients just because you don't like his pricing?

By the way, the fact that you decided to start a public flame war instead of responding to my message privately like an adult only proves my point. Thus, I have no intention of removing your post.

That said, you're right about one thing. Since you obviously have no intention of cooperating with such a simple request, the above was indeed your last post.

Regards,

Bill

Unfortunately, I feel obligated to post a response to what has happened over the last few days on this particular thread.

Pricing is pricing. It is what it is. I've seen this said numerous times by different people. $10/graft seems to be on the higher end of FUE. I think it is a little ridiculous of Spex or anyone else to say that Dr. Feller gives free grafts and therefore that lowers his price per graft to somewhere in the range of $8-$10 per graft. From what I've seen, most of the respected docs on this forum give free grafts, so what, Dr. Feller still chooses to charge $10 per graft. Others have commented on Feller's practice being in close proximity to NYC. Once again, so what, Feller still has to keep his prices competitive with other top physicians in order to get business. It's not like the only airport or even international airport for that matter is in NYC. I think Dr. Feller offered a fine explanation for his pricing. It seems he performs the majority of the surgery, from extraction to placement. As a patient, you are paying for the physician instead of the tech. Seems pretty simple and logical to me. Feller's practice obviously has a demand for his services at this price or he would have to charge something different. Seems logical enough.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone for hijacking this thread so that we can continue to bicker over pricing rather then getting honest answers to the questions that some of us have posed (please scroll up the page). It would really help if people would quit the constant barage of attacks on Dr. Feller's pricing and then those that quickly come to the defense and attack these posters. I think there has been a healthy debate on pricing (now it is just attacks). Healthy debate is fine as far as I'm concerned, but these threads consistently turn into personal attacks and sometimes irresponsible bans. Can we please move forward now?

Can we please move forward now?

Heelz,

Great idea. In fact, I insist! :-)

I let the discussion about pricing continue for a time since every member is entitled to share their opinion. But when I see evidence that a poster(s) is trolling and harrassing other members of our community, it's time to step in and unmuddy the water.

That said, let's get back to discussing the surgical photos that Dr. Feller was kind enough to share with us.

Best wishes,

Bill