Doctors who’ve had their recommendation removed?

Bit of a random question, but can anyone tell me how many doctors have had their recommendation removed from this site because of poor results? I know Dr Hakan Doganay was one fairly recently, and that Barry White from Australia was another from many years ago… Have there been many others? It would be interesting to know...

I think for legal reasons the moderators shy away from shaming doctors that lost their welcome on this forum, but there are several, I know of some, best to ask people in the form of a private message as the forum's are typically protected from any mention of doctors that aren't up to community standards so as to not advertise for them or cause legal entanglements.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

You could copy and paste a list of surgeons into a post separated by commas and then see which ones get blocked by the sensor filter, on the lines of what Speegs said.

PM'ing guys who've been here since the early days circa 2002 is another method also mentioned.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

There have been quite a few doctors who have been removed from recommendation due to concerns about their procedure and results. Many of these cases have been made public, not because we've set out two or purposely intended to discredit anyone, but because people have asked directly what happened to a particular surgeon and why they are no longer recommended. The history of these topics are still well documented and part of this community. Thus, people can search for these types of threads and I'm sure they will find them.

At the end of the day, we are concerned about recommending called you physician should be genuinely believe in and see consistency and producing outstanding results. Even the best surgeons have cases of poor growth but when we begin to see a consistent trend of problems coming from a particular surgeon recommended by our community, this is something we need to investigate. If we find that something just isn't right, we tend to err on the side of caution and discontinue their recommendation.

Best wishes,

Bill