Dr Diep Fue

E39

I've been planning a second procedure to address the crown ever since. Unfortunately life sometimes does not cooperate and many unforeseen expenses came up. I just turned 39 about six weeks ago and decided to get the ball rolling. I applied for some financing to cover part of the procedure. As soon as I'm ready financially, hopefully soon, I'll schedule the procedure for my vertex.

• Administrators

It looks great, you have really fine hair and yet the density looks really good, when are you getting the crown done?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

It looks great, you have really fine hair and yet the density looks really good, when are you getting the crown done?

Thanks! I just applied for some financing to cover part of the cost. As soon as I have the funds, I'll schedule.

Woah congratulations on a great result mate :)

Thanks! I just applied for some financing to cover part of the cost. As soon as I have the funds, I'll schedule.

What is the estimated price per graft ?

Also what are the financing options available ?

Thanks

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185697-2135-frontal-grafts-dr-bhatti-24-th-dec-2016-a-3.html

• 1 month later...
I'm assuming your hair in the back was always bald? Any changes to the any other areas since surgery ?

My crown is still the same. I'm stable on meds. Everything is the same.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...