Dr. Wong/FUE/Dense pack/1736 grafts

Vancouver area patient in his mid-30’s. Dr. Wong and his team placed 1736 grafts extracted via FUE into his existing hairline and slightly behind to create the desired cosmetic impact. Of the 1736 grafts used on the day of his hair restoration procedure, 74 were single hair grafts, 737 were double hair grafts and 925 were 3 hair grafts. The size punch used for the extraction was .9mm. These photos were taken 8.5 months post-op.

CM-DrW-FUE-001.jpg

CM-DrW-FUE-002.jpg

CM-DrW-FUE-003.jpg

CM-DrW-FUE-004.jpg

CM-DrW-FUE-005.jpg

CM-DrW-FUE-006.jpg

CM-DrW-FUE-007.jpg

CM-DrW-FUE-008.jpg

CM-DrW-FUE-009.jpg

CM-DrW-FUE-010.jpg

CM-DrW-FUE-011.jpg

CM-DrW-FUE-012.jpg

CM-DrW-FUE-013.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

H&W are showing results with FUE on par with the stellar results we've seen to be typical from them with FUT procedures. Great work, this chap must be very happy. Also interesting to note the difference in how Wong & Hasson approach hairlines - Dr W seems to prefer designing round hairlines, whereas Dr H likes to make his more angular.

Yeah, all six of them.

Facetious much. While their back catalogue for FUE isn't extensive, every case I've seen has been excellent.

I also see what looks like transplanted hair matching native density in one pass. Funny that - I've heard doubters say that's impossible.

Facetious much. While their back catalogue for FUE isn't extensive, every case I've seen has been excellent.

I also see what looks like transplanted hair matching native density in one pass. Funny that - I've heard doubters say that's impossible.

haters gonna hate man lol.

Hairshoeing, Davis91:

Thank you for the recognition on the presentation.

Tj287:

I agree. I’m seeing impressive FUE these days. I think there may be some subtle differences in the philosophies of the two doctors when it comes to hairline design but I think they agree on the same basic fundamentals.

911fan:

We’ll be showing more FUE as our catalogue of results expands.

Spidey, David;

Thanks guys for your contribution as usual, didn’t want you to feel left out:)

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Sick result, looks undetectable

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)