FUE with Dr. Diep in Los Gatos, Ca.

BFUE

Just want to recommend Dr. Diep for FUE. He does excellent work! I had an FUE with him about 13 months ago. He restored brought my hairline forward about an inch in front. I feel it looks natural and is a great improvement. He also added some hair to help fill in a bald spot on my crown. The whole process was good. I feel it was money well spent.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you are pleased. Post some before/afters for us all to see. Sounds like Dr. Diep did a great job.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 month later...

Zona,

I understand your frustration however, I have seen dozens of exceptional examples of Dr. Diep's work and results and I am confident in his ability, technique and experience. Just because this member didn't post photos doesn't mean he's fake. Some people post to share an experience whatever, I do agree that it would be nice if individuals shared more detail or posted more than one time.

Best,

Bill

Zona,

I understand your frustration however, I have seen dozens of exceptional examples of Dr. Diep's work and results and I am confident in his ability, technique and experience. Just because this member didn't post photos doesn't mean he's fake. Some people post to share an experience whatever, I do agree that it would be nice if individuals shared more detail or posted more than one time.

Best,

Bill

I agree. But it's understandable to be skeptical especially when you are investing in something financially and emotionally. Trust is huge in this type of procedure and I hope this patient is legit

• 1 month later...
I agree. But it's understandable to be skeptical especially when you are investing in something financially and emotionally. Trust is huge in this type of procedure and I hope this patient is legit

Does seem like a fishy report. 1 post, no replies back. Dr. Diep has a good track record on here, seems like it could be a troll post.