help me decide. Dr Konior, Dr. Lorenzo, Dr Bisanga, Dr. feriduni

Sam45678

Hello,

I'm new posting to this Forum. I'm in my forties with Norwood 5. I'm interested only in FUE since I keep my hair short and I would like to keep my downtime to the minimum.

I don't mind traveling for the right surgeon. I would really appreciate your recommendations. Sorry if I have a long list.

Thanks

Hello,

I'm new posting to this Forum. I'm in my forties with Norwood 5. I'm interested only in FUE since I keep my hair short and I would like to keep my downtime to the minimum.

I don't mind traveling for the right surgeon. I would really appreciate your recommendations. Sorry if I have a long list.

Thanks

Long list, but a good one. You will get replies like "you can't go wrong with any of those!" But since those always annoyed me when i would do research, I'll pre-emptively point out that answer is A) not actually helpful because you still have to pick one and B) you could be the one of the very few who get an unsatisfactory result from a top name so somebody might end up being a bad choice in retrospect.

That said I went through this decision making process recently and narrowed it down to Feriduni and Konior. I booked with the latter because he does everything himself so it eliminates the Nurse Roulette that other docs have you play. Also I looked very hard to find one person online saying a bad thing about Konior and coudln't find it. But Feriduni has some amazing results, several of the best results I've seen online are his, and he is less expensive. I've been a tad less impressed with Dr. B, and I think Lorenzo benefits somewhat from being in Spain -- his patients tend to have great thick-dark hair characteristics (this might not be true so somebody correct me if that's wrong). It's a tough choice.

Just some things to think about to help you make a decision.

Waiting time: of all those, Bisanga has the shortest waiting list so if you need to have the procedure done in 3-4 months time out from deciding he would be the choice.

The others have very long waiting lists.

Cost: Konior is $9-10/graft for FUE so if you're a NW5 looking at 4,000 grafts or so that procedure is going to cost a lot. But of course price should not be the top factor when choosing a surgeon.

Published actual patient results: Feriduni is "the man" and in the top 3 of most people's lists but how many actual patient experiences have you seen here or elsewhere ? Just seems not to be many published results from patients. The others have a large number of patient results on the internet including HRN.

Online consultations: Try to have Skype or phone interviews with as many of these docs as possible, and try to get a feeling for how they interact with you and how much they care or take interest in helping your case.

Also try to research results where other NW5's were restored by these doctors and determine if the results are as natural and dense as your goals, and determine which one stands out among the others.

anyway good luck

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I'll be that guy listed above: you can't go wrong with that list. That's not to say there is zero percent of failure, just that it's probably equally low. This is an ok response imo because it's reassuring that you've done excellent research getting down to that list.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thank you for your feedback . I do agree with all your comments. But as you know it's not an easy decision, so asking people who went through this process helps. I just want to make sure when I decide on a surgeon that I did my very best to find the right surgeon for me.

Edited by Sam45678

Jeez, appears we were Milo-rolled again (for those who don't understand send me a PM).

They were both online and then offline mysteriously at the same exact time, same cryptic writing style as well.

So much fun to waste one's time here lately.

I promise you, you are not wasting your time. All your comments are helping me in finding the right surgeon. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to comment.

Great to hear, good look with your decision and keep us posted :cool:

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

I agree with your last sentiment Mav, as he's already been given several chances in the past and three strikes and you're out.

I think we've done a good job of trying to self-moderate here recently, but we really need someone to push some buttons (the eject button for the trouble maker).

Also a full time moderator would be a nice addition if possible.

I asked the moderator to delete/stop my account. I have no Idea what you or other members are commenting about. I was here to get help and now I'm getting all these comments . It was a serious topic for me. very disappointing.

For other members who are reading this thread. I had a consult with Dr. Konior. He is top notch. The only negative is schedule and cost (like hsr said) may be. I'm scheduled with Dr Lorenzo in Madrid. If you ever decide to schedule a personal consult with him he only does that on Fridays. The reason I scheduled with him because of his record managing NW5&6 with FUE.

This will be my last post. Thanks for all the members that helped with positive comments

Guys,

This is getting ridiculous. If you have a concern and think one of our members is the same as another, contact me privately. I know you are trying to protect this community, but legitimate members are getting upset and leaving because they are feeling harassed.

Now this will be the last time I ask this nicely. Email me privately at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com if you have a concern like this. Don't make assumptions and start posting about this on people's topics.

Thanks,

Bill

I'm not so sure anymore Bill, the reason being David mentioned that the main disruptive member who likes to come back under different aliases is masking his IP address (using either a Proxy or VPN).

Therefore we will never know for sure.

The sentiment on the forum from dealing with combative and belligerent users who keep reappearing and apparently are hell bent on showing us they will never go away no matter what we do (the one main one also making inferences he was going to sue to stay on here) has the active forum members quite tired and aggravated with this circus-like atmosphere.

I would most rather be spending my limited time to help out fellow hair loss sufferers who really need assistance any day than wasting my time battling windmills with trolls and mentally unstable types. It was never like this here before.

And here is yet another one today... See attached.

Would it be possible to have a paid moderator on here more often?

And of course we agree with your method for reporting mentioned above going forward.

comparison_.thumb.jpg.7ad5cd04cd9fe68e6dc147c267e93efc.jpg

go dense or go home

Guys,

Sam45678 messed up when he accidentally replied to this thread using his alternate alias Dino5467 which then registered the same IP address. Both accounts have been disabled.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website