FUT with Dr Bisanga

Hi guys,

I recently had a consultation with Dr Bisanga in London. Although I am NW6, he suggested I would be a suitable candidate for FUE. The plan was to go for 3000-3500 initially for the front third then a second HT for the mid and crown areas.

However I have now decided that I want to go for FUT and this has been agreed as an option for me also with Dr B. I have made this decision because potentially upto 4500 could be harvested in one session and it is a lot cheaper. I'm hoping that with 4500, he will be able to give me more of an overall spread.

I am almost ready to pay my deposit and hope to have my HT in September 2017. But I guess my question is, Dr B is know for being a great FUE surgeon but I haven't seen anything written about his FUT work. Am I still in safe hands using Dr B for FUT work or might there be a better option? Can anyone advise?

Many Thanks,

Gary

I went with him for small FUE touchup procedures, but there are cases on this site and others for FUT results if you search.

Examples:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171945-4703-fut-dr-bisanga-brussels-21-august-2013-a.html

(link removed my moderator)

The world renown FUT surgeons are in my signature so they could be a starting point for further FUT doctors to research.

anyway good luck

Edited by David - Moderator

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

From what I've seen he is a very good FUT surgeon also. I wouldn't be concerned.

Hi guys,

I recently had a consultation with Dr Bisanga in London. Although I am NW6, he suggested I would be a suitable candidate for FUE.

However I have now decided that I want to go for FUT and this has been agreed as an option for me also with Dr B.

y

Hello Gary,

Just curious but why did you change your mind and decide to go with FUT?

There are surgeons who are great at FUE and ones that are great at FUT. And they tend to have lots of experience with one or the other but rarely do you see any that have tons of experience with both methods.

So you would want to go with the one who has lots of experience and proven results within their realm of expertise.

Think long and hard about that one...:rolleyes:

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Basically that is true though Bisanga (and also Konior) is known as being among the few who excels at both.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)