Anyone regret getting a transplant?

Guys,

I think mostly everyone who knows me knows I try to be very fair in allowing members to share their genuine opinions and experiences good or bad. We have very few rules but when we do make a rule, we expect them to be followed. I've seen many members lately try to sneak discussion of an old member that we no longer allow discussion about. This particular member has unfairly maligned us on his own website and thus, we will not entertain discussion about him. While there are 2 sides to every story, please respect our side and our rules.

Please do not try to sneak more discussion about this member by being creative in order to get around our filters. We respect your right to share your opinions on this forum now please respect our decision on this one minor issue.

Thanks for understanding,

Bill

Guys,

I think mostly everyone who knows me knows I try to be very fair in allowing members to share their genuine opinions and experiences good or bad. We have very few rules but when we do make a rule, we expect them to be followed. I've seen many members lately try to sneak discussion of an old member that we no longer allow discussion about. This particular member has unfairly maligned us on his own website and thus, we will not entertain discussion about him. While there are 2 sides to every story, please respect our side and our rules.

Please do not try to sneak more discussion about this member by being creative in order to get around our filters. We respect your right to share your opinions on this forum now please respect our decision on this one minor issue.

Thanks for understanding,

Bill

I was unaware it was such a problem , seems a real Shame as his videos are very informative especially for some of the newbies that are trying to educate themselves quickly.

My only regret is not following through a few years earlier. Very happy with my results!

Where did you get your hair transplant David ? They did an amazing job. I am looking for an honest Doctor in Tijuana Mexico that does FUE .

How many grafts do you think I will need to look normal ?

Here is my photo one year after a bad HT .

And I really regretted not doing enough research .

IMG_1205.thumb.JPG.7ede270edd77d42ef25b4a12828ada30.JPG

Where did you get your hair transplant David ? They did an amazing job. I am looking for an honest Doctor in Tijuana Mexico that does FUE .

How many grafts do you think I will need to look normal ?

Here is my photo one year after a bad HT .��

And I really regretted not doing enough research .

Thanks! My most recent hair transplant was FUE with Dr. Bhatti in Chandigarh, India. Prior to that I had two strips with Dr. Alexander in Phoenix. You can see the specifics of each at my hair loss website.

The photo you shared is not the best for judging the true appearance of your hair. Can you post another with it combed down and under softer lighting?

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks! My most recent hair transplant was FUE with Dr. Bhatti in Chandigarh, India. Prior to that I had two strips with Dr. Alexander in Phoenix. You can see the specifics of each at my hair loss website.

Hello David,

I just saw your photos and they seem good. You had three surgeries? All this time I thought having many surgeries may be a bit too much for the scalp to handle. I guess not some people are lucky.

Have you thought about getting another procedure to add more density in the front?

Appreciate it. Good luck!

Thanks! My most recent hair transplant was FUE with Dr. Bhatti in Chandigarh, India. Prior to that I had two strips with Dr. Alexander in Phoenix. You can see the specifics of each at my hair loss website

David, did you have a good experience with the Indian doc, and why the heck does he practice his clinic in Chandigarh (which is in the middle of nowhere) and not in a major East-Indian city like Mumbai or something??

Do you know??

David, did you have a good experience with the Indian doc, and why the heck does he practice his clinic in Chandigarh (which is in the middle of nowhere) and not in a major East-Indian city like Mumbai or something??

Do you know??

quality of life probably. Mumbai and Delhi are large sprawling chaotic messes while the north is far cleaner, it's considered one of if not the cleanest city in india, the per capita income is higher than the other major cities and it's got big city amenities and it is easy to get to without the drawbacks of the other big cities. If you had to live in India unless your business forced you into the bigger cities you'd probably want to be out of Delhi or Mumbai as well.

quality of life probably. Mumbai and Delhi are large sprawling chaotic messes while the north is far cleaner, it's considered one of if not the cleanest city in india, the per capita income is higher than the other major cities and it's got big city amenities and it is easy to get to without the drawbacks of the other big cities. If you had to live in India unless your business forced you into the bigger cities you'd probably want to be out of Delhi or Mumbai as well

Thanks. An excellent explanation indeed!

Do you know??

I had a great experience with Dr. Bhatti. As I mentioned, it's all documented in my hair loss website or you can check out my thread, Dr. Tejinder Bhatti: 2412 FUE on February 23, 2015.

Can't believe I'm coming up the 2 year anniversary!

mikey already did a great job of summing up the "why Chandigarh?" question. Not really that far from Delhi and known as a clean and safe city. Really a lovely place.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I had a great experience with Dr. Bhatti. As I mentioned, it's all documented in my hair loss website or you can check out my thread, Dr. Tejinder Bhatti: 2412 FUE on February 23, 2015.

mikey already did a great job of summing up the "why Chandigarh?" question. Not really that far from Delhi and known as a clean and safe city. Really a lovely place.

Hello David,

I see. Appreciate the reply!