*VID/PICS* 2,000 Graft "Frontal Band" HT / Feller & Bloxham / Dr. Bloxham (NY)

I've discussed the importance of the "frontal band" procedure in a few videos before, but I wanted to share a case where I feel it really was the "right move" for a patient.

This patient originally contacted me about putting "a few hundred" grafts via FUE into his hairline. I examined photos he attached and disagreed with the approach. While this may have been a viable option for an older guy with stable and minimal recession, doing these little "fill" procedures in younger guys with unstable frontal zones and future loss isn't usually the best move.

So I advised him to instead consider building a solid foundation with a larger, dense pack, "frontal band" FUT procedure. He thought it over and decided to go with the plan.

I designed a new hairline -- that will look as natural in his 60s and 70s as it will in his 30s -- and outlined the frontal band region behind it. I then densely filled the area with 2,000 grafts via the FUT technique.

8 months later, the patient contacted me thrilled with the results! He was very pleased we went with the more strategic and "long term" plan, and sent in the following photographs.

Please see the video (which contains more pictures, explanations, and an immediate post-op video) and comparison pictures below. I've also attached the 8 month shots sent in by the patient (in case anyone wants to look at it blown up). All "after" images are sent in by the patient and have been left completely unaltered.

VIDEO:

PICS:

244y9p1.jpg

1z4uwjm.jpg

2rgowmt.jpg

33x99ig.jpg

11lonqx.jpg

30xjyo6.jpg

wrxul0.jpg

Enjoy!

5b32f1297bd74_image3(4).thumb.jpg.72835ea8cf6d25292c25cd028c660b3e.jpg

IMG_1767.thumb.jpg.b975c3caf804ecd38a5028a15348dd63.jpg

IMG_1770.thumb.jpg.6de95e488b67aa96b52bec7a034429ca.jpg

5b32f12a001f2_image1(1).thumb.jpg.a83bbb386f48f1f8f7d2db5789c1156f.jpg

IMG_1769.thumb.jpg.4f7bfcb67acf97087ed619321e23fa75.jpg

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Wow excellent result,beat iv seen coming from Dr feller and your clinic!! Iv been very impressed with your work Blake!!! Congrats and keep up the high standard your producing!! Like to see some fue rests of yours if possible!!!(Dr feller just spat he's tea all over his keyboard moment!!)

Hi Hairs,

Thank you for the kind words. And I definitely will put up some of my FUE examples in the future.

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Blake, it looks like you excelling above a lot of folks.

It is work like this that save people from repairs.

Good job and definitely well planned for patient safety.

FUT Results like this will make folks from Mexico to Vancouver, drive to you to get quality FUT work done. Went a long way with 2000 grafts and with that hair caliber.

Sean,

Thank you for the very kind words. Glad you enjoyed the presentation!

Matt,

Thank you. That's funny; it reminds me of those late-night informercials I'm sure we all remember from the 90's: "It's real! Your own natural, growing hair. You can cut it, dye it" ...

Check those URLS - One of the pics that showed up on my computer was NSFW.

Seriously? I just checked them all twice and they all just linked to the pictures or YouTube?

Please, let me know if anything strange is going on and I'll fix it ASAP!

I don't now what to tell you - I see all the pics but the 4th one down is a nice young lady on a desk showing off her assets.

She opted for the shaved look btw.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Wow! Well, I checked the links and images on two different devices in a series of browsers (including chrome incognito mode) and had another person do the same, and still only saw the patient photos each time. Not sure what caused that, but appears to be cleared up.

If anyone notices anything else, please don't hesitate to contact! And enjoy the SFW pictures above! And again, thank you for the kind words. Great patient who truly deserved a successful result, and it was a pleasure working with him.

Dave,

Thank you for the kind words.

KO,

Sorry to disappoint ; )