Konior - 2000 FUT

carlc1979

I just wanted to write a few words about my FUT with Dr Konior which I underwent this last week.

I only have positive things to say about my experience. Everything I read on this website and expected from the surgery was true and even above expectations. Also, working myself in the medical field, I tend to be quite critical of every little things which could go wrong. But nothing did.

I am truly impressed by Dr Konior's skills and professionalism. And every member of his staff are really top notch, respectful and caring. I arrived full of fears and anxiety and am now leaving calm and very grateful about the work they did.

Many months of waiting for growth ahead of me, but I am already very confident of the results to come. There is no doubt in my mind that I chose the best team of professionals.

Please feel free to message me through this website with questions, I would be more than happy to help as this forum made my decision much easier to take.

Good to hear of your positive experience. Where were the grafts placed and do you plan to post pics?

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

I have quite a receded hairline already.

So no grafts were placed below my actual hairline.

About half the grafts were placed in the frontal third of my scalp, and the rest divided evenly on my mid-scalp and crown.

I don't plan on posting pictures on the website as I work with the public although I understand that it unfortunately take away a bit of credibility of my positive review here.

I have quite a receded hairline already.

So no grafts were placed below my actual hairline.

About half the grafts were placed in the frontal third of my scalp, and the rest divided evenly on my mid-scalp and crown.

I don't plan on posting pictures on the website as I work with the public although I understand that it unfortunately take away a bit of credibility of my positive review here.

Fair enough. There are more than enough satisfied patients of Dr. Konior on the forum to assume that your experience was positive and you can expect a good result.

It's easy to post up totally anonymous pics though if you feel like it.

Happy growing!

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

A picture is worth a thousand words :D

All kidding aside, posting pictures is up to you, but as already mentioned, it's not very difficult to conceal your identity; just take photos from your eyebrows up--problem solved. No one will be the wiser. Good quality photos showing others where you started, intra and post-op, and where you end up months later is really what helps other users on this forum when it comes to reviewing cases such as yours.

Best wishes to you on your journey.

Konior is a living legend, and a very humble one at that.

Also would like to see some pics.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)