“Filling it In” 29-Year-Old Man (2019 grafts): Carlos K. Wesley, M.D. (NYC & LA)

Without lowering his hairline, this 29-year-old man wanted to improve the density within his current hair pattern. He underwent a follicular unit transplantation (FUT) session in which a total of 2019 grafts was done with Dr. Carlos K. Wesley.

He had been told by other doctors that it was not possible to work within and between his current hairs. He was relieved that this was not an issue while increasing the density throughout the frontal half of his scalp. As with all of Dr. Wesley’s patients, he was NOT required to cut his hair for the procedure. As a result, this patient was able to return comfortably to work and social activities within approximately 7-10 days of his procedure.

The patient returned one year after his procedure and images of the patient can be seen below.

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide1.jpg

Looks like a great result as always from Dr. Wesley, but hard to see the fine details through the long hair.

Post-op pics showing graft placement would be helpful as well.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Fantastic work and a very subtle (but at the same time, quite drastic) improvement - and I'm only slightly jealous of those curls. :cool:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 2 months later...

Below, please find the intra-operative image of this patient. This helps better illustrate how patient’s are able to wear their hair at its normal length so that they can more easily return to work and social activities. As we only operate on one surgical patient daily, the density is not compromised.

Slide6.jpg

I have worked with 26 different hair restoration doctors throughout my career. I have now been a nurse with Dr. Wesley for more than a decade.

Dr. Carlos Wesley is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

1050 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10028

Ph (844) 745-6362

www.drcarloswesley.com