Would Love your Feedback-Pics

Hello All,

I'm a 31 year old male and have had 1 previous hair transplant (FUT) with around 1200 grafts done when I was 25 years old. The transplant looked great for the first few years, but now my native hair has died, and the remaining hair in the hairline is transplanted with very low density. You can see in the pics below that I need more density in the front.

I would like to get everyone's opinions on how many grafts I should get to fully pack in hairline, and I have chosen to go with another strip as I already have the scar. I have pretty good quality hair and great scalp laxity as well.

Also, any thoughts on doing a surgery with Dr. Meshkin?

5b32f0619e331_ScreenShot2016-12-06at6_36_27PM.png.93869b20bc2c9d19eab9a76f4a3989cc.png

5b32f061bb497_ScreenShot2016-12-06at6_41_03PM.png.d928db88a0125e75ce5b5ffa418172a3.png

5b32f061d126e_ScreenShot2016-12-06at6_41_10PM.png.9d5fbfb9bce647c782d08990d4511b1d.png

5b32f061e379b_ScreenShot2016-12-06at6_41_15PM.png.27cb79305fda4b37f1cbe3cbef083ccd.png

• Administrators

Are you doing anything to prevent further hair loss? Ive heard of Dr.Meshkin, but havent seen any of his results, i wouldnt limit yourself by location, there is Dr. Mohebi in LA hes worth researching.

Take a look at the surgeon review section, look at results and start researching, dont rush in to anything.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Are you doing anything to prevent further hair loss? Ive heard of Dr.Meshkin, but havent seen any of his results, i wouldnt limit yourself by location, there is Dr. Mohebi in LA hes worth researching.

Take a look at the surgeon review section, look at results and start researching, dont rush in to anything.

Thanks for your response. I'm on propecia, and I wish I would have started it more recently. I met with Dr. Mohebi and was pleased with him but he is quite expensive.

I'm pleased to hear you had a good experience meeting with Dr. Mohebi. How many grafts did he recommend for you? I'm not familiar with Dr. Meshkin but urge you to use the list of recommended surgeons on this forum as a point of reference when researching other surgeons and moving forward. Take your time and with enough research and asking enough questions, you'll be able to find a solid, reputable surgeon within your price range. Ask to speak to former patients, look at photos and reviews on this forum, etc. Also, it's often worth asking if there are any discounts that the surgeons can offer you, as this is something many surgeons will do from time to time. (And the fact that you're doing another strip procedure is already going to make it cheaper on you financially.)

Best of luck!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Meshkin's graft counts are always very suspect. He seems to cover areas with lower amounts of grafts than other doctors. I think he's a master at deceptive photos. He also never posts on here.

I agree, so time will tell how mine turns out. I'm almost at 3 months.

I asked him why he didn't post here and why he wasn't part of the coalition list of doctors on this site. He stated it was for financial reasons.

Although I would say that as long as he booked 1 patient per month due to this website, it would be worth it for him. But oh well, to each their own.