Dr. Lupanzula - pros and cons

hsrp10

Been thinking the same thing man, sticky thread with current average waiting list plus current prices.

As we mentioned before, it's getting more difficult to make a decision these days with all the great options out there.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey BaldingBogger,

We will tackle our remaining temple point area in grand style in 2017! :cool:

Use Google itools web translation and try these.

mostly French posts: <http://www.international-hairlossforum.com>

Spanish: <foro.recuperarelpelo.com> (thanks to another user via PM, thanks!)

Italian: bellicapelli

Thanks Buddy,.. Totally fingers crossed !! Been tied up of late but will get going on researching some of the overseas forums.. Planning a consult too with the Doc early in 2017..

Btw Have you seen any of sub par work as yet for Lupanzula in any of your research?

Hey man, that would be great for you to meet him in person!

I've found that their reps are quite good and very professional with the communication and my research gives me a very good feeling about them.

I couldn't find any major failed or published subpar results out there but there was one guy on the French forum who seemed to be unhappy with his results, even though Dr. L was using his results in his testimonials.

I've done my ample due diligence on this doctor and am no longer actively searching the foreign forums as honestly I don't have the time.

I would include him in a top list of reputable and affordable FUE surgeons, but in the end I feel like what HTsoon mentioned, nothing really overly wowed me in the end and in my case I only need some very minor work so I couldn't find a factor to make me pull the trigger.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• 1 month later...
Hey man, that would be great for you to meet him in person!

I've found that their reps are quite good and very professional with the communication and my research gives me a very good feeling about them.

I couldn't find any major failed or published subpar results out there but there was one guy on the French forum who seemed to be unhappy with his results, even though Dr. L was using his results in his testimonials.

I've done my ample due diligence on this doctor and am no longer actively searching the foreign forums as honestly I don't have the time.

I would include him in a top list of reputable and affordable FUE surgeons, but in the end I feel like what HTsoon mentioned, nothing really overly wowed me in the end and in my case I only need some very minor work so I couldn't find a factor to make me pull the trigger.

Bumping this thread.

Any new developments regarding your research on Dr. Lupanzula? I'm digging into him but there still isn't a whole lot of info out there (granted it's only been a month or two since this thread was started so that isn't too shocking)