Dr. Hasson, FUT, 11/3/2016, 5599 grafts, Norwood 6

Haircharity34

Thanks for the encouraging words.

I was on Finasteride from 2 months pre-op to 4 months post-op. Then I stopped taking it. I wasn't a fan of the side effects and I wasn't sure how much it was helping with hair quality, regrowth, and so forth. When I stopped taking it at 4 months post-op, I did notice a slight amount of shedding on the top of my scalp, but only very slight. That said, the hair quality you see in the photos is after 5 months of no Finasteride.

Top shots attached.

5b32f7831ef97_Comparison5a.thumb.jpg.b207d6b9905571d407b977e69930e9b1.jpg

5b32f78337fa4_Comparison5b.thumb.jpg.3f7765f8eaf022cc2f075783a7374f63.jpg

despite the shock loss complications you endured, this is a definite success story, your result looks absolutely stunning! Whatever else you do to possibly improve the scar, or maybe even address the crown loss with an FUE session, will only make your result an even greater success. Congrats to you!

Thanks for the encouraging words.

I was on Finasteride from 2 months pre-op to 4 months post-op. Then I stopped taking it. I wasn't a fan of the side effects and I wasn't sure how much it was helping with hair quality, regrowth, and so forth. When I stopped taking it at 4 months post-op, I did notice a slight amount of shedding on the top of my scalp, but only very slight. That said, the hair quality you see in the photos is after 5 months of no Finasteride.

Top shots attached.

Gotcha, thanks for following up and congrats again on the successful surgery.