Dr Hasson 3965 grafts FUT

Gigantass

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, a lot of redness still after 3 months. Is that fairly typical? That's one of the things scaring me about getting this done!

Are there any creams, liquids, etc. that can help reduce this? E.g. read on this site somewhere about distilled witch hazel?

• 4 weeks later...

Recent pics #1 and #3, these two photos in particular, make me think this is going to be very dense, very worthwhile result. Keep us updated if you can

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 4 weeks later...

Dramatic change even at 5 months!

Hasson remains one of the top docs.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Looking great, dude. I could tell from the first time I saw your thread that this result was going to be great. In my opinion if you go with a top doc (Hasson, Konior, Rahal etc) you can tell pretty much immediately after surgery how a result is going to look. What a difference those last few months have made, plus your scar looks basically invisible.

Things will get better and better and the hard part is now definitely over. Enjoy your new hair!

• 3 weeks later...

Really impressing. Congratulations. I' m now 4month post op and looking forward the next two month.

When I see your pictures of the improvement between month 4 to 6 I hardly can't wait until the upcoming growth.