Can Transpanted Grafts be removed?

hello i have undergone a HT and i am at 2 months post op. i have a question on my hairline as at the moment i feel its uneven and unsymmetrical, having said that the doctor assures me it is deliberate so it does not look fake however i also have my own views on it, if the time did come when its fully grown out, and i thought it looked silly because of it because uneven what would my options be as i would not want to fill in the other side to match the low side as i feel its to low to start with, all views on this welcome thanks

UNEVEN.thumb.JPG.22520974b566e58cec4df16095b556a8.JPG

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

hello i have undergone a HT and i am at 2 months post op. i have a question on my hairline as at the moment i feel its uneven and unsymmetrical, having said that the doctor assures me it is deliberate so it does not look fake however i also have my own views on it, if the time did come when its fully grown out, and i thought it looked silly because of it because uneven what would my options be as i would not want to fill in the other side to match the low side as i feel its to low to start with, all views on this welcome thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

My hairline is naturally kind of like that as well. In high school, if I parted my hair on the right, it looked liked a mature hairline and left it looked juvenile. My nape line is also uneven and I have a double crown, so nature is unpredictable. The first pic looked more uneven, but the second looks better. Hard to say about what is natural basing it on my pattern, as I'm not normal.

To answer your question, I asked Dr. Cole about removing hair grafts he planted in the hairline and he said $20 to remove a 2-hair graft and $8 to re-implant. So, yes you can, but it'll cost an arm and a leg!

cost isnt an issue as if i wasnt happy i would complain and get it sorted if they agreed but what about scaring, because if they were removed i would have forehead skin back that was once implanted on? thats also a concern thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

In my pics, the temple was a tad too low from a previous surgery and I just plucked some of them out as I also was concerned about scarring, but H&W recommend electrolysis to permanently remove hairs from a low hairline. I will go this route when my results from my latest surgery are in.

i did think about the plucking idea or the electrolysis thing you mentioned but my concerns with that are the fact i thought the way a hairline was created in a transplant was with single hairs at the front and grafts that have 2,3,4 hairs behind the single hair to make the hairline look natural, and if i were to pluck some out so that i could raise the hairline again i might be left with a pluggy look at one side, obviously its early days yet for me and i have to hope that my grafts even grow to start with nevermind pulling them out, but i do like to educate myself on options and what is possible etc.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Balboa,

While this thread:

http://hair-restoration-info.c...6710594&f=3466060861

which I initiated does not specifically ask about the remodelling of a new hair line, it does deal with the removal of non-atrophic hair from the top of the scalp to the another part, also, at the top of the scalp.

Also you can view this thread about the reconstruction of the hairline, found here:

http://hair-restoration-info.c...1079204&f=3466060861

I hope this helps!

take care...

Your transplants havn't even started to grow yet! And your already talking about removing graphs? I really sugest you take a step back and take a deep breath. You have to chill out! You are going to drive yourself crazy! I gave you some advice in another post, stop reasearching!! You had the surgery, let it grow out, and then see if you are not happy. I really wish you all the best. Just give it time.

hi yes i know i have to grow first before even think about pulling them out that's why i added that comment myself at the end of the previous post, im just basically trying to gather all information as far as HT are concerned i like to educate myself on things that are involved in my life, i will chill lol im not gonna do myself anygood getting worried, thanks for the input, much appreciated

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily